Chapter 36

Jeongyeon's Pov
"Take care there, buttercup call us if you need something okay?"My father said and ruffled my hair,i just nodded and hug him.

"Don't stress your self to much. get enough sleep and don't skip meals"My mother said and kiss my forehead.

"Where's seungyeon eonnie?"I asked looking at them.

"She have some errands. she'll just call you if she's done"Soyeon said and crossed her arms.

"Hold up. where's nayeonie?"Soyeon eonnie said while roaming her eyes.

"I don't know"I honestly said since i don't still have guts to tell them that we argue. I don't really know if we still have us.

"Did the two of you fought?"Soyeon eonnie said. Fuck this girl that's why i hate her, i hate her curiousness with our parents because she know i cant lie.

"Kind of"I said and smiled weakly. I hope so she's here.

"Omu! you coconut head, you cant go if you didn't fix your problems with her"Soyeon urge sounds madly. I'm thinking if she's really my sister.

"How can i do that? if she's the one who doesn't want to see me?. who am i to argue with that?"I said and rolled my eyes. Why does they don't want to hear my side first?.

"I'm going"I said and run to my car and started the engine.

Not so long i already arrived at the airport. Dachatzu is quickly run to hug me i roam my eyes hoping for someone. jeez who am i expecting?.

"Hyung~"They said and open the tarpaulin they're holding. holy mother of sh*t. I cant stop my self cursing mentally. who wouldn't be right?.

I'm not over reacting but i'm so embarrassed who the hell got the idea about this!? a picture of me with a ^goodbye^ on it and a blue with sky background. who the f*ck they're kidding. I bet they do it on purpose do they want me to die?.

"Okay. okay i understand about you guys condition but can you please f*cking throw that!"I half yelled.

"Why? you don't want this?"Dahyun said.

"Absolutely"I said and rolled my eyes.

"Its embarrassing you know"I said calmly hoping them to stop.

"We do it in purpose. of course we know"Tzuyu said and laugh. yeah. i knew it.

"But why!? daughters of Satan?"I said irritatedly they're really pain on the ass.

"To made your leaving memorable"Dahyun said and hugged me, i pushed her forehead yo avoid her hug.

I look at Chaeyoung who's stopping herself not to laugh. i greeted my teeth and show my fist.

"Oh. I'm clueless about that"Chaeyoung said raising both of her hands.

"Shut up"I said and rolled my eyes.

"Flight to 279 is now boarding.... again flight 279...."

The announcer said.

"I guess its my flight. take care of her kids"I said referring to my nayeon... i lastly roam my eyes hoping for her.

Its fine my love maybe there's next time ill wait.

Jihyo's Pov
Today nayeon is already discharge but the doctor said she need more rest to not stress her body.

Today is the same day jeongyeon's flight. Shoot i need to call others.

"What now jih?"Momo said still half awake.

"WAKE UP DUMMY! JEONGYEON'S FLIGHT IS NOW! I FUCKIN' STRESS ALREADY HERE!"I half yelled.

"Gush! its so early and you're yelling. my ears is bleeding"Sana said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm going eonnie"Mina said and the two Japanese just nodded.

"So what's the plan?"Momo said while yawning.

"Yeah"Sana said wrapping the blanket around her body. WAIT A F*CKING MINUTE.... yeahh i knew it they did it.

"Can you dress up already?"I said irritatingly.

"I bet she can't... just by looking at her I'm guessing she cant even walk"Momo said and got a chuckled from mina.

"shut up!"Sana said and off her camera.

After a minute the three Japanese already arrived.

I directly go to nayeon's room while the Japanese is helping me. Sana is the one holding her stuff's. Momo is contacting the others and mina is on the car.

"C'mon eonnie"I said and help her stand.

"Okay. why so hurry"She said and walked while I'm guiding her.

"Faster"I said and run leaving her behind.

"Whats happening with you guys?"She said and rolled her eyes.

"Can you stop talking and just follow me?"I said calmly.

"Is it a emergency"She said... this girl so stubborn.

"sort of"i said.

"So?"She said while crossing her arms.

"So? its jeongyeon. Yoo jeongyeon. YOUR GIRLFRIEND... so can you stop?"I said and entered the car.

"What happened about her?"She said and hurriedly enter the car. see so whipped.

_______________________________________
SOoo i was reading back the previous chapters in this story but i didn't change anything.... well me the writer i no longer know whats happening huhuh..

btw MY NEW BOOK IS ALREADY PUBLISHED CHECK IT OUT! (FOR KEP1IAN OR FOR MULTIFANDOM FAN).......

HAVE FUN READING FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATE!