Chapter 37

Author's Pov
"So care to explain?"Nayeon uttered breaking the silence inside.

"Jeongyeon.... she's already leaving"Jihyo said and look to nayeon's direction who seemly so shock by the sudden news.

"What!? why?... i thought..."She said but cut of by her own thoughts she didn't realize she'll going to loose her love of her life not just a LOVE of her life but also her long time best friend who believe on her since from the start.

"Eonnie.... just let it out"Sana said comforting the bunny girl who's in verge of crying.

"Why now? she didn't even manage to tell me?"Nayeon said while her eyes are already watery.

"Are you sure eonnie? try to open your message"Mina said and smiled.

"Yeah, she even visited here yesterday i guess, before her flight but we didn't let her in as you said"Momo said that made nayeon Shock she do realize that she's a bad a girlfriend.

"Were here"There driver said and park the vehicle.

"Lets go eonnie"Jihyo said and help nayeon.

"Its that dahyun?"Sana said as she pointed the pale girl and yes she isn't wrong its dahyun.

They walk to the girl's direction and called her.

While dahyun on the other hand is sipping her chocolate milk and jumped on her sit when she saw nayeon and the others calling her.

"Eonnie! what brings you here?"Dahyun said shock.

"Jeongyeon. where is she?"Nayeon directly said while roaming her eyes.

Dahyun stayed silent since she don't how to response nayeon since she don't want her to get hurt.

"Where's jeongyeon dahyunie?"Jihyo said and look at the pale girl.

"Ahm...nayeon eonnie..."Dahyun hesitantly said.

"She already left"Dahyun said and bowed her head.

Momo approach the eagle and comfort the girl.

"Maybe the destiny is really cruel"Nayeon thought on her head and let a defeated sigh before bursting into tears.

"Its fine nayeonie everything's gonna be alright"Jihyo said while hugging the older one while massaging the latter's back.

"Nope.... I'm not fine and i don't think everything will be fine jih... i loose her"Nayeon said while sobbing.

"Lets go home take some rest eonnie.... don't worry too much we know jeongyeon I'm sure she'll going to message or inform us if she already arrived"Jihyo said reassuring   the older one.

As they got home nayeon directly entered in her room and lock herself.

She directly call jeongyeon but its only ringing.

Jeongyeon on the other hand is still sleeping because of jet log.

A few hours later she already awake and head to the kitchen since she felt her  stomach is grumbling she then watch the time from her wrist watch.

"Fuck!"she cursed when she saw its already midnight.

"Did i really sleep that much?"She questioned herself and shrugged it off after.

She opened each cabinet on her kitchen to find food but none.

"Ugh now? I'm already hungry"She complained and stumped her feet like a child.

She go outside walking since she still not familiar on the place.

She interred the convenient store she firstly saw and roam inside.

She picked what she think or saw yummy and put it on her basket.

She roam her eyes and saw a short haired girl jumping trying to get the item she want, she approach it.

"Hey"She said, the girl face her and smiled.

"Hey"The girl said and smiled.

"Do you want help?"Jeongyeon said in korean hoping the girl to understand her since she don't know how to speak foreign language.

"Can you help me on that one?"The girl said pointing the item, jeongyeon nodded and get the item.

"here"jeongyeon said.

"Thank you"The girl said and smiled.

"Oh i see you're korean too"jeongyeon said and the girl just nodded.

"whats your name?"the short haired girl said.

"Jeongyeon. You?"Jeongyeon introduced.

"eunha"
_______________________________________
sorry for the late update:(.....

stay tuned!