1.1 - whore

"Holy Christ Jesus!" Chris shouts after spitting out his drink in surprise and I giggle.
"Damn girl you look fine as hell!" Michael cheers and I pretend to flip my hair over my shoulder before Colson turns around when I'm only a couple of feet away from him, his lips parting slightly as his tongue runs over them while he looks me up and down. Holy fuck that was hands down the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed.
"You look good, Angel." He smirks, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth before grabbing my hand and twirling me around.
"You don't look too bad yourself, Cols." I giggle, squealing in surprise when I feel someone slap my ass. I spin around to see Taylor with a wild look on her face. She grabs the back of my neck, pulling me in for a rough kiss.
"Your outfit's already got me dripping babygirl." She mutters lowly in my ear before pulling away and walking over to stand next to Andy and Juliet.
"You're such a fucking tease Momsen." I whine and everyone laughs. Colson wraps his arm around my shoulders as Rook gets up on stage, grabbing the microphone and beginning to speak.

"So as we do every year in spirit of the Fourth of July, we party." He grins and we all cheer. Colson leans down, his lips grazing my ears as his breath fans over my neck.
"Your outfit is naughty, doll. Makes me want to bend you over the table and make you scream." He murmurs, licking the shell of my ear before straightening up and acting as though nothing ever happened.
"Fuck." I nearly moan, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath and he snickers.
"And to start off the party, we must carry on tradition, all of us singing our most sexual songs before we all get shitfaced. And there's a certain girl here who hasn't graced her somewhat loyal subjects with a certain song in the category. Ain't that right young princess?" Rook smirks and my jaw drops in shock as I glare at him. That jackass! Everyone begins to chant my name until I finally sigh, giving in and walking up to the stage and climbing on it.
"You're a bitch." I hiss and he simply laughs, plugging my phone in and playing the track. I guess this isn't so bad. Maybe I could get a little payback for Taylor and Colson teasing me. "Fine. Before I start though, I'd like to dedicate this song to Taylor and Colson." I smirk, catching Taylor's stare as I begin to sing. It's been a long time since I've done metal, I'm honestly getting excited for the chorus.

"I'm the girl you've been thinking about
The one thing you can't live without
Yeah, I'm the girl you've been waiting for
I'll have you down on your knees
I'll have you begging for more
You probably thought I wouldn't get this far
You thought I'd end up in the back of a car
You probably thought that I'd never escape
I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place
You don't know how hard I fought to survive
Waking up alone when I was left to die
You don't know about this life I've lived
All these roads I've walked
All these tears I've bled." I scream, arching my back and leaning my head back with my eyes closed as I do it. I stand up straight again, looking Taylor in the eyes as I bend my knees slightly and clasp my hands together as if I was about to pray.
"So how can this be?
You're praying to me
There's a look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything." I reach my hand out slowly in her direction, before pulling it in quickly and slamming my fist into the centre of my chest as I begin screaming the chorus.
"I can be your whore!
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
I am your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for." The chorus ends and I switch my attention over to Colson, keeping my eyes on his as I begin the second verse.
"I'm the one that you need and fear
Now that you're hooked, it's all becoming clear
That all your judgments that you placed on me
Was a reflection of discovery
So maybe next time when you cast your stones
From the shadows of the dark unknown
You will crawl up from your hiding place
Take a look in the mirror
See the truth in your face." Keeping eye contact with him I slowly squat down as I trail my hand down my abdomen, watching his eyes follow my every move as he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth.
"So how can this be?
You're praying to me
There's a look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything." I swing my legs open as far as I can, throwing my head back with my fingers in my hair and pushing my chest forward before standing up and beginning to scream again.
"I can be your whore!
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
I am your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for." I break eye contact with Colson for a second to take a look around at everyone else, seeing Rook recording me and Colson while laughing his ass off. Chris and Andy are just nodding their heads along to the beat while Taylor stares me down next to them, Kellin is recording me, and Kiana is dancing with Juliet and Ashleigh.
"Oh whoa ho, oh whoa ho, oh whoa ho
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
I am your whore ," I sing, holding the mic stand between my legs and bending my knees slightly before putting it back and slowly straightening my legs still bending forward as I begin to pick up in vocals again .
"But let me tell you something baby
You love me, you want me, you need me!" I turn my back to everyone before I drop to my knees as I finish the bridge.
"I can be your whore!
I am the dirt you created
I am your sinner
I am your whore
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
I can be your whore!
But let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for." As I sing the final chorus I slowly lean back, keeping my back arched as I hang my head off the stage and hold my hand out in Colson's direction.
"You love me for everything you hate me for." I finish the song, closing my eyes and breathing heavily, feeling every rise and fall of my chest as well as a burning sensation in the gash on my stomach because of my position.