Whose she?

Following the rhythm of the falling rain, both of them decided to have a quick break at a café just minutes away their studio. Upon reaching the café, they are given a table for two beside the window. "Just like the last time, remember?" Ina brough up the night when she dragged him to have dinner with her. Wesley smiled back at her, as he rubs his hand vigorously from the freezing atmosphere. The rain already had cooled down the usual hot weather of the city, and plus the air conditioner of the café, Wesley presses down his body from shivering.

How he wishes his jacket could warm his freezing hands instead of only covering his arms and body. Ina passes him the menu and she orders a hot chocolate while Wesley orders a hot mocha. "Your treat?" Ina jokingly asks. "Sure..." Wesley agrees without any hesitant.

"So, got any plans this weekend?" she asks

"Not really, just the usual mostly doing my own stuff and spending the rest with Ollie"

"Ollie?"

"Yea, she's a great friend of mine and we've been living together for a long time!" Wesley replies, "Every morning she would burry my face with kisses, I'd told her not to do it but she insists on doing so." He lets out a sign, rethinking back the disgusting saliva he had all over his face this morning. While Wesley is sharing the stories he had with Ollie, he fails to see a shift of emotion from Ina.

"So, you've been living with her all this time?" Ina asks

"Yea, like where would I let her stay? Outside?"

"I mean, she does have her own family, right? Does she even have a job?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't know who her mother nor her father was, heck! I never got to see them!" Wesley laughs at himself before continuing "And she does have a job alright! Her job is to take care of my house!" Wesley proudly says.

"Wesley, I don't mean to alarm you nor disrespect your friend but don't you think it's a bit suspicious having her guarding your house?" Ina politely warns, with a hint of concern in her voice.

"What? Are you doubting her capabilities?" Wesley eyes grew wide open upon hearing this. "Tell you what, with her safe guarding my house I would be more worried if I hadn't had someone like her guarding it!" Wesley insists.

"But...she's..."

"Why are you so concern about her anyways? If you're that doubtful then I'll just have you see for yourself!" Wesley suggests. "Oh! I do look forward to meet her!" Ina gladly accepts.

"Then it settles then," taking a sip of his steaming mocha. "Remember the park next to the 'Wholesome Food' restaurant? We'll meet there tonight!" Wesley plans.

"That girl might as well be worth the time meeting, if not I'm going to had Wesley reflect on his poor relationship decisions!" Ina thought to herself. A burning feeling slowly fuels her determination, giving Wesley a serious nod before finishing her coffee with one gulp.

As for Wesley, he stills blowing his steaming hotcoffee and gently sips the chilled mocha to minimize the chances of him burninghis own lips!