Bon Appetit

After a short bus ride, the arrived to a fairly busy restaurant with its bright flashing signboard hanging high above them. "And here we are!" Ina excitedly says, still having her hand holding onto Wesley's. After waiting for a minute or so, they are brought to a table for two where they are now facing each other relatively closely. The lights dangling on top of them reemits her astonishing pink cheeks, with her soft lips pouting together as she thinks what she'll have for dinner. His eyes slowly fall onto his hands, remembering the soft warm hands that held his before entering here. Her silk elegant fingers locking his with hers.

He stopped imagining the scene as he feels his ears begins to red. Unsure what to do, he grabs hold of the menu and hid his now blushing face behind the covers. Unaware of this, Ina continues to ponder what should she choose from the wide range of delicious delicacies that the restaurant offers. "Good evening, May I have your order?" a relatively young girl asks.

Looking at her, Ina couldn't help but asks, "Aren't you a little too young to be working?". "Oh! Rest assures, I'm helping my dad in his restaurant. I'd had others asks me the same question as well but still thanks for your concern," The young girl replies with a bright smile on her face. Ina returns with a smile as well before proceeds to order. "Wesley? What would you like?" Ina suddenly asks, sending Wesley surprised and confused of what has happened.

"Yes? Yes!" Wesley came out from his hiding, only to be laugh upon by Ina. "Haha...real funny," Wesley grumbles. Looking back at his menu, he orders a simple glass of ice lemon tea and a plate of fish n chips and for Ina, is a plate of Bolognese pasta. "Right away, please wait for a while for the food. Thank you!" the girl thanks.

With his hiding "place" taken away, Wesley decides to look elsewhere instead of Ina to prevent any embarrassments. As he's scrolling around, his sights fall upon the setting sun. Illuminates its last beams of light before descending into darkness. Giving way to the greyish clouds hovering around the white silvery moon, while stars fill the empty skies. Glittering its light far away from earth, making Wesley feels how small he Is to the world he lives in.

The city streets lighten up by the gold-yellow lights, and white piercing head lights moving all around the streets. The echoes of laughter from the park next to the restaurant had Wesley giving all his attention towards it. The view of children chasing around each other, while some have their dogs out for a midnight walk. He could almost imagine him lying on the grass, filling his scent with nothing more but the grassy smells of summer.

"I'll take Ollie out for a walk when I got the time, she'll definitely like running all over the park." Wesley thought to himself.

"Enjoying the view?" Ina asks out of the sudden. Still caught up by the scenery before him, he boldly answers "Not as much as looking at you," unconsciously. Upon hearing this, Ina shyly looks away with Wesley taking a few seconds to know what he had said. "I...a" Wesley hurriedly explains but was cut short by the waiter having their orders served. They both silently finished their meals and awkwardly walks towards the bus stop.

"Well, thanks for having me today" Wesley thanks, also wanting to break the silence. "Oh? Uhm...Yea, it was fun" Ina replies with a soft voice. Her face still blushing from the incident. As the bus pulls to a stop and passengers starts to board and dismount from the bus, Ina waves Wesley goodbye as she makes her way up the bus.

The uncertainty feeling, he once felt before rekindles again in his heart. Letting his emotions guide his actions, he chases after her. Grabbing her hand as they both once again gaze upon one another. Ina looked at him confused yet she didn't jerk her hands away from his, feeling the pleasant contact of his palms onto the back of her hand. "Mi...mind exchanging contacts with me?" Wesley asks.

"Sure!" Ina let out a faint chuckle.

Retrieving a pen from her purse, she writes her phone number on his palms. Closing his hands gently before boarding onto the bus. She looks out the glass pane from the bus, and waves goodbye to Wesley. Wesley waves his goodbyes as well, as the bus drives off into the distance.

Looking back on his palms, a simple row of random numbers had his mind run wild. He wasn't expecting him able to pull off that kind of manoeuvre he often seen in the movies. But he finally knew the uncertain feeling he has whenever he sees she leaves.

He misses Her.