Do you miss me?

With her shoes off, leaving her barefoot exposed with only her stockings separates her skin from the sand. Wesley couldn't help but take little peaks of her and quickly evading by looking far into the distance. "It's lovely isn't?" she asks. With her arms wide open for her to feel the gentle breeze of the wind. The moon gently cast itself onto Ina's face, as Wesley found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. Everything about her, had managed to have him falling for her.

From her looks to her personality, her soft violet eyes with a hint of magenta around her pupil. But he knows she isn't the one for him to take, no! She deserves a better man than he was. The flaws and imperfections he had are nothing but trouble, a burden for him to carry alone and not wanting for anyone to bear it with him. He chooses to burry his feelings deep, deep inside his heart and hoping it will extinguish along with the help of time.

By the time Wesley regains his consciousness, he sees Ina already staring right back at him. Her eyes looking directly at him, with a wide grin across her face. Her hair flows freely alongside the night breeze. "Enjoying the view?" Ina teases, with her arms cutely crossed on her waist. "Yea...Yeah, definitely!" Wesley found himself panicking for no apparent reason. "The view of the moon is very pleasant to enjoy," Wesley desperately mashing up excuses to hide his awkwardness.

"Nice going there dumbass, not only that she caught you peaking at her, but also takes a full minute or so for you to notice you've been caught!!" he facepalms himself hard, mentally. On the other side, Ina steadily walks towards him without saying a word. Finding a nice comfortable spot right next to him, while Wesley is already starting to find a hole for him to stick his head inside.

"You've changed," Ina abruptly discloses.

"What do you mean?" Wesley finally having the courage to face her. Thou they didn't make eye contact, their eyes found themselves staring into the distant sea where large waves diminish into a small one, where the glimmering light of the moon constantly glitters on the sea. All around them, there was nothing but silence. "It's been what, a decade or so since I last saw you." Ina continues, "There's a gap between us, separated us. But somehow fate and luck brought us back together, in the same city, in the same town where we used to call home."

Wesley still remains silent, while his heart already feels like having his wound reopened again. "Do you miss me?" Ina finally asks. Wesley once again had his eyes locked into hers, yet nothing come out of his mouth. His mind is completely spaced out, as it had not prepared for such occasions. "How could I not?" Wesley nervously replies, seeing her still eager to wait for his response. Ina reveals a warm smile on her face, letting out her breath that she held it in for so long. They both remain silent, listening to the calming sound of waves and feeling the wind across their face.

"I would have asked the same to you," Wesley whispers underneath his breath.