One

Yeosang can't remember a moment in his life where he wasn't in love with Wooyoung. But could you blame him for that? How was he not supposed to fall in love with his best friend who according to him had the kindest heart and the most beautiful smile. Wooyoung was someone who could light up any room just by his presence. He was like the Sun sending warmth to everyone present around him. Yeosang though, was just the Moon, who was visible only for the light Wooyoung gave him as a radiance of his sunshine.

When they first met they were too young to even clearly remember it now but their mom say that Wooyoung's family had moved in their neighbourhood a little after Yeosang's family did and even though Yeosang was shy and did not have much friends then, it had not stopped the young bubbly Wooyoung from befriending Yeosang. Since then, Yeosang's mom had given the little Wooyoung the responsibility to always take care of Yeosang and be beside him and till date Wooyoung had never for once fallen short on it.

"Yeosangie, come play with us" 10 year old Wooyoung would hold 10 year old Yeosang's hand and bring him along to play with his other friends. "my best friend will also join us"  he would say.

Yeosang vividly remembers that one time when a boy named Jihyun had refused to take Yeosang in his team because it was already full.

"If Yeosang won't play, then I won't either" that's what Wooyoung had said in response. Wooyoung was really excited to play the game and yet he had said that. Yeosang had felt special in Wooyoung's life that day.

Since Wooyoung was the best player for that game, the kids had agreed to include Yeosang in the game as well even though they all hated to do it. It's a different thing that Yeosang had eventually decided not to play since he didn't want to offend any of them.

"Wooyoung-ah you play without me. I forgot to do my homework anyway. I'll head home first"

"Yeosangie you don't have to feel bad, I'll come with you"

"No, I'm okay Wooyoungie. I know you love this game so you better win for me, okay ?"

Later that night Wooyoung had stayed over at his place and told Yeosang how he was the best player in the game and Yeosang should have seen him do that.

"I know you're the best Young-ah. I don't need to see it with my eyes to know it. I believe in you and I'm so proud of you always" Wooyoung smiled so brightly at him and that very moment Yeosang knew it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

That night while Wooyoung cuddled Yeosang, he slept peacefully because Wooyoung was happy and that's all that had ever mattered to him.

Yeosang feels he had always been somehow dependent on Wooyoung. He thinks he wouldn't have come so far if Wooyoung wasn't there with him in every step he took in life. Wooyoung says it's because of his hard work that he's come so far but Yeosang rarely takes credit anyways.

When Yeosang comes to think of it, not much has changed since then. Yeosang still is the shy kid with friends he could count on one hand and Wooyoung still is the social butterfly with as many friends that he must have lost count of. Yeosang's mom still trusts Yeosang more in the presence of Wooyoung than him being alone because the world apparently is a scary place and Yeosang is too innocent for it.

If Yeosang had to be honest, he understands why his mother feels that way. He too trusts Wooyoung with his life on hand.He cannot even imagine someone else as his best friend if not Wooyoung. Yeosang only had Wooyoung. He is his safe place, his soulmate and probably his everything. 

"Yeosangiee" Wooyoung's voice brings him out of his chain of thoughts.

"Do you really think I am not capable of loving someone?"