un

Bubble Gum- Clairoyou look so nice in your shirt

Bubble Gum- Clairo
you look so nice in your shirt

📍Whitefish; Montana

Alex silently admires the blonde, who is read a book cross her classroom. Alex had noticed the girl a few weeks ago and she can't seem to stop herself from staring at the girl, something about her had immediately picked her interest.

Alex sighs and looks back at her book, completely blocking out the teacher's voice to read her book.

She seem to have completely get lost in her own little world because before she knows it the bell rings indicating it's home time, with a sigh she picks up her book bag and walks out.

Alex takes a different way out of the building then anyone else, in hopes to not bump into any of her friends, who will want to go out somewhere loud like the big party tonight.

I guess you can call Alex a loner, it's not that she has no friends but she simply doesn't like engaging with people, she'll rather sit from afar and observe or be home reading her book or writing her reviews on a book.

she quickly runs to her car and speeds off to her local coffee shop before going to a library and walk to her favorite isle to take a seat on the floor and takes out her current read.

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.

This is by far Alex's favorite book, this is her fifth time rereading and she's not mad about it, she will read it over and over again nonstop until she's shitting this book.

She sips on her ice coffee and munches on her scones while reading the book, paying no attention to her surroundings because she knows this is her safe space, no matter what.

This library specifically, strictly is her safe spot, the place she runs to for a get away.

After finishing the last chapter of the book, for the fifth time. She pulls out her phone to write a quick review on it but what catches her attention is another comment.

@fin: my sister has been wanting this book but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Alex looks at her book silently before letting out a sigh and privately messaging the user to arrange something with him. She picks up her head and looks across her when she hears shuffling, only to see a similar blonde sitting further down the isle against the selves with a book in hand and chocolate.

She smiles slightly to herself and turns back to her phone to continue talking to the stranger on the other side of the screen.

After about two hours of Alex constantly stealing glares at the blonde and trying to find a book, she finally decides to go home. She quickly packs her things and walks out of the isle passing the blonde who has earphones in with a book in hand.

They give each other soft smiles when she passes, both their stomachs secretly fill with butterflies but they don't do nor say anything about it.

Blondes eyes fall to Alex's book in hand making the blonde smile and want to jump up a bit but she stays on her spot and turns back to her book while biting back a smile.

It is the book she's been wanting.

Alex gives a smile to the friendly older librarian lady, whose name she knows is Glory, they have spoken a handful of times, you can say the two are fond of each other.

Glory quickly pulls Alex to the side, "you know you should at least have a conversation with her and not keep staring at her like a stalker" The older woman says pointing at the blonde still reading a book.

Alex's face flushes out of embarrassment, she didn't know she looked at the other girl that much. Glory is the only person Alex is out to, she didn't need to come out, Glory just pointing it out one day and was open about it.

"I was not staring" Alex says widening her eyes but the older lady just gives her a look making her groan, "okay maybe, a little" She admits making Glory smile proudly.

"Can you blame me though, she's cute" Alex says almost frustrated while picking on her cuticles, Glory just smiles back and laugh before saying goodbye to Alex, who leaves confused.

Glory watches watches Alex leave before she sits down waiting for the blonde to finish her business so she can have a conversation with her.

Believe it or not Glory is more of a mother figure to Alex than her own mother that she will be finding home, note that Glory does not feed nor dress Alex yet she feels more of a parent than her actual parents.