quatorze

📍Whitefish; Montana

📍Whitefish; Montana

never had Alex thought she would be at the stage, she's at right now.

planning to run away from home.

she's had enough. her parents degrading words over what she is, even if they didn't know. Billie constantly on edge around school and breaks down.

the constant hiding and sneaking around for her to be able to kiss and hold her girlfriend.

she always knew that she will be leaving this city at any given moment but never has she thought it would be this early. nights on end she stays up planning where to go when they leave.

she has yet to ask Billie to come with her but lord knows how much Billie is the only thing she wants and needs with her during this journey.

after staring at the paper work in front of her, the amount of money she has under her name and money she will have in a month's time.

all the money from her brother' passing, she can only have it when she turns eighteen in a few weeks time.

a smile breaks on her face when her phone lights up telling her it's time to sneak out to meet her girlfriend at the park.

she quickly shoves everything in the shoe box and puts it among the stack of shoe boxes she has in her room before getting dressed and climb out the window.

on the other side Billie skips excitedly to see her girlfriend as she walks to the park, unaware of her brother sneaking behind her.

he has noticed Billie sneaking out and finally decided to follow her, maybe she's meeting a secret boyfriend or worse.. doing drugs.

he wouldn't want his sister throwing her life away like that.

he sits against a tree in a distance, the dark helping his hiding spot. his eyes go as wide as golf balls when she sees her sister kissing on another girl happily.

he watches as they sit down cuddling, Billie has a big smile while her head laid on the taller girl's shoulder.. this makes more sense then the drugs.

who would sell drugs in such a small city? township in fact.

in panic he tries to take pictures before running off home leaving the two clueless girls sitting there happily talking about whatever come to mind.

"so I know this is going to sound so crazy but please listen to me" Alex says softly while sitting up, the blonde nods slowly unsure.

"so we graduated in a few weeks and maybe I was thinking we leave this shitty place to start a life somewhere else. I know it sounds crazy but we both hate this place so much and I want to be able to hold your hand during the day. let's just pack our shit get in the car and leave" Alex pleads.

a smile breaks on Billie's face slowly as she opens her mouth to talk, "I was also thinking of leaving this shit show as soon as I graduate, I just have no plan yet" she sighs.

"well that's great because look we leave the night after we graduated, I am turning eighteen within two weeks after that and I have enough money for us to start driving. enough money for gas and food along the way" she rambles excitedly.

"I have a car. you turn eighteen soon after me and we will be free, we can go wherever we want. we just pack up our shit and go, I mean shit we can use my money and the bank and sell my car to buy those live in vans and just travel while we find jobs" Billie lets out a content laugh at Alex's excitedly.

she truly felt happy.

the plan sounds crazy but there's nothing she hates more than this city.

"let do it, we need a backup plan though" she says sitting up.

"you know I already have one.."