neuf

📍Whitefish; Montana

📍Whitefish; Montana

Billie hopelessly watches Alex from across the cafeteria, she watches the girl draw on her sketchbook quietly with noise around her but she doesn't seem bothered.

It always amazed Billie how the girl could find peace in everything and everywhere, for her it was almost impossible. Weirdly enough, she feels at peace watching the girl.

That was until her new boyfriend gripped her face roughly to pull her into a kiss, she forces a tight smile ones she pulls away to look at the boy.

She forces a laugh when one of her new friends make a joke about them being in love with each other, although it was far from true, she didn't correct her.

She had given up on her feelings for Alexander, she knew that nothing could ever happen with them. It was too risky, possibly dangerous.

No matter how powerful her feelings are for Alex, she had to end it after hearing her own mother go on about how homosexuals don't deserve to live or anything of that matter, she gave up.

Everyday she fought the edge to call or text the girl to meet up. She caught herself about to enter the library during lunch.

She made it official with the boy in hopes of forgetting about Alex but her big grand poster that she set up in front of the whole school didn't help.

She had made a huge poster and asked him in front of the school, in hopes that Alex would finally stop texting her. As much as the plan worked.

Billie can't seem to forget how much hurt Alex's face held that day, when she watched Alex walk off with tears. She can't seem to get that image off her mind.

But her plan worked and that's what she wanted right? Now she realizes how stupid it was. She doesn't even like him at all. In fact Billie hates her boyfriend.

Now Alex won't even glare her way, it's like she had completely forgotten about Billie's existence.

Billie forces out a whine when her boyfriend lifts her off her lap to stand up, she takes his hand when he offers it to stand up. They all get up to walk out of the cafeteria.

On the way, they pass Alex's table but just to her luck. One of Billie's new friends bumps Alex with her bag but quickly apologizes.

"Don't worry about it" Alex says with a smile looking up at the ginger that smiles, the look on Alex's eyes is different from a normal one though.