treize

📍Whitefish; Montana

📍Whitefish; Montana

This seems to be a normal thing now.

sitting here the two girls making out although Billie is always hesitant. Alex made her feel comfortable, she made her feel at ease with her presence.

although this time it wasn't from Billie's breakdown. the soft smacking sound rings through the bathroom stall with Alex's hands on Billie's small back, she was scared to move them anywhere else.

it's almost weird how Alex's lips brought billie comfort, ridiculous actually.

with one last soft lip bite Alex pulls away to see Billie's flushed face, the sight made her puffy lips turn into a big grin making Billie giggle and let out a big grin herself.

"c'mere" Alex softly pulls Billie onto her chest with her hand on the back of her head to keep her close as possible, "I adore you so much, you know" she whispers softly.

"just like I adore you" is Billie's response but she has no clue just how much Alex adores her, her whole hurt flutters whenever she thinks of her or how she is all she thinks about.

after some long silence Billie was first to speak up, "he raped me" her voice is so small that Alex almost didn't hear her.

she feels her heart break at the thoughts of her suspicions being true but she only squeezes her arms around the girl when she feels like she has more to say.

"the day you found me cry was the day it happen. I have never felt so helpless in my life" she sighs, " it was so painful I passed out" she adds.

all Alex could say was, "I got you, I am never letting you go" she mumbles not knowing what one is supposed to say in this situation.

before they know it they are cuddling in Alex's bed, they stayed in the bathroom all day listening to people come in and out while Billie passed out on her shoulder.

she was uncomfortable but it didn't matter.

"I want to give you this" says Alex handing over milk and honey by Rupi Kaur, "it might have a little of triggers but I think it might help" she says.

"and I hope you know that what you have experienced doesn't change how I see you, you'll always be an angel in my eyes. the purest of all"

before she could even think a small body throws itself on her, hugging her tightly, "thank you"

"of course, I am sorry I had nothing to say earlier but please do know that you'll always have me" she feels a small nod against her shoulder as they hold each other tightly.

"I hope you know that doesn't count as you losing your innocence, I know you wanted a special moment to lose it and I hope you know that what happen doesn't change that. you can still have your special romantic moment." says Alex.

" says Alex