part 6

Dream came into his dorm, and set his bag on where he decided his side of the room and worked on getting unpacked. There was a burst of giggles as Blue came in, saying goodbye to a friend.

“Blue!” 

“Dream!” They hugged each other tightly. 

“We have the same dorm room.”

“I noticed.” Blue and Dream laughed and helped each other with the unpacking.

Red went into his room and almost immediately after, Killer came in as well.

“Oh, hey Red. I guess we are roommates.”

“Yup.” he chuckled as he tossed his bag in a corner. “And apparently our boyfriends have been rooming together.”

“Interesting.” Killer started to unpack.

“Why are you unpacking now? You can do that while settling in.” Red laughed as he laid down on his bed.

“Because I am not lazy. And because I don't want to dig through everything as I try to find what I am looking for.” Killer stated as he hung up a dress shirt.

“Fair.” Red laughed.

Fresh was getting ready for his senior year of high school, and was nervous. He wished Decans would be with him, but Decans had moved away sophomore year, leaving Fresh alone. CQ tried to comfort him.

“I’m fine, mom. I need to go get to the bus. Love you” 

“Love you too.”

He called Decans, hoping he would answer. He did, laughing. “Hey Fresh!”

“Hey Deccy. How are ya?”

“Doing well. Sorry I haven't been able to talk lately, we moved again.”

“Again?” Decans confirmed.

“In a small town. Everyone I have met is nice so far. Anyway, I'm nearing the bus stop, so I’ll talk to you later. Bye!”

“Bye”. Fresh stretched. He felt someone tap his shoulder. 

“Fresh?”

“Yes?” He froze, before giving a tight hug. “Deccy!”

They laughed and held on to each other. One of the kids shouted “Gay!”

“So what? I like him. Yes. You? Not so much. Be quiet, Jaiden. You're just upset that Milly doesn’t want to date you.”

Decans blushed. “Y-you like me?!” 

“Yes. And I always have. So, um, will you be my boyfriend?” He got a hug as an answer.