"You're Back"

6 months later

Mal returned to the Isle so Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Ben were set out the find out. However, the VK's had planned to see someone else.

Y/N POV: 

I was walking to the club(Not like a literal club somewhere she performs) for my performance when I saw a flash of blue. No no, not just any blue. Evie's blue. I turned around the corner but no one was there except for an angry guy with a pirate hat. Ugh not again. I always feel like I see them but they're never here. When I turn around I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Harry. "Hello there princess," he said. "Go away Harry" I responded. "Well that's not how to treat an old friend besides Uma and the gang wanted to come to your little.... show". "What why" I responded with wide eyes. " I understand you have no one else here so why not hear that precious voice of your hm".  I looked him in the eyes for any signs of lying. He was telling the truth. Weird. "You can come I don't like fighting with you guys," I said. He smirked" Good". "But if anything goes down or happens so help me hook it will not look good for you". I said looking him in the eyes. "Hook's honor" He responded then walked away. I then went to the club and started getting ready.

Carlos' POV: 

"Ben don't scare us like that," said Evie. "Don't scare you" said Hook lifting his head up. We all had shocked looks. " That's my specialty" He smirked. "What'd you do with Ben," Jay said in a panic. Harry pointed back then looked back at us " Oh we knicked him" He said. We all looked at each other in panic mode. "mhm yeah and if you want to see him again have Mal come to Uma's shop tonight... Alone" He said. "Uma wants a little visit". Jay's jaw was dropped. Harry looked at him" Aww Jay seems like you've lost your touch" He said. Jay went to hit him but Evie pulled him back. Harry started laughing. He started walking away but turned back around.

" Y/n is going to be happy with the news, better hope we don't get to her first," He said then walked away. We all glanced at each other then went upstairs. 

10 minutes later

"If you guys never would've brought him here this never would've happened WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Mal yelled while we all looked down. " He was gonna come with or without us we just wanted to protect him" Evie tried to reason. "Yeah and we completely blew it-" I said. "Okay, so what are we gonna do," Jay said. "WE are gonna do nothing. This is between me and Uma and guess what she's a punk and now I have to go get him" She said getting her stuff. "Woah Woah Woah Mal. You still have to go through Harry Hook and his warf rats" I said. "Yeah you're gonna need us," Jay said agreeing with me. "Uma said to come alone," Mal said with no emotion. "Mal come on" said Evie. "She said come alone. I know one thing I'm not going anywhere" I said sitting down. " We'll be here when you get back, "said, Jay. Mal then left.

30 minutes later ( couldn't find the words for this so this is off of memory I'm sorry)

"We can't just give Uma of all people the wand," said Evie. "Well if we don't Ben is fishbait guys". I said defeated. " Your 3D printer!" Mal exclaimed. " A phony wand in my sleep," I said. "But the second Uma tests it she'll know it's fake," said Evie. "We'll just have to create some kind of diversion then," said Mal with her finger under her chin as she was thinking. " Smoke bombs: said Jay. "Perfect and we just hurry and get Ben out of there". said Mal. "We can't just do this with us four we need some help," said Evie.

Y/N POV:

I was finishing my makeup when a knock on the door happened. "You're up Y/n," said Jaxson. He works here at the club and is a friend of mine. He seems tough but pretty nice once you get to know him. "Okay coming"  I fixed my outfit and went out to the stage while the curtain was closed.