Broken or Healed

A/n: Yall I'm sorry for being late. I have been busy but yeah here we go.

Y/n's POV:

I was trying to find my phone when someone walked into the house.

"Mommy" I heard.

I walked towards the door to find Evie and Nori coming in.

I hugged Nori. "Hey sweet did you have fun," I asked.

"Yeah it was awesome" She smiled then ran into the living room.

"Thanks, E you really helped out," I said.

"Mal pushed back the party a few days," Evie said.

"Great because I have a whole list of things to do," I said going to the counter of the kitchen to find the list. Evie followed.

"How are you and Carlos" Evie asked.

"We're good," I said lying through my teeth.

"Oh Honey I'm not dumb. If you wear 'good' he wouldn't be at  Jay's right now. So fess up. What's wrong" Evie said.

I started crying and Evie came and hugged me.

"I'm a horrible person E. I lied to Carlos. And he hates me. And we broke up I think. And I wanna die" I said sobbing.

"Oh sweetie no. What happened" Evie asked.

That's when I explained everything.

Timeskip

"And that's why he's at Jay's," I said.

"Seems to me like you guys need to give each other more attention," Evie said.

"That's all you got from that," I said.

"Honey look. You kept something a secret scared of the outcome. Carlos keeps you out of danger scared of the outcome. Y/n you got turned to stone. If you would've came with us to the Isle who knows what would've happened. And Carlos was a careless child back then. If you did tell him about Nori who knows what would've happened. You guys just need to stop being scared and be honest. My ship is not sinking okay. This isn't Titanic" Evie said.

"So I'm not a horrible person?" I asked.

"What you did was wrong. But Hey who hasn't messed up big time in their life." Evie said.

"If you want to get your mind off things start on that list of yours. Talk to Carlos though he might be waiting" Evie said getting her things and leaving.

"Nori, Honey" I called out.

"Yes mama," She said coming into the kitchen.

"Put on your shoes we're going out," I said she smiled and went to get her shoes.

Timeskip.

So I got my mind off of the drama by doing dress measuring for Evie. I got most of what I could get done. Now time to get back to Evie.

I walked into the house Nori following me.

"Okay, Evie. Jane wants baby blue but a mix of Cinderella. Lonnie still hasn't come back. Dizzy is all over the place but she wants a color crazed. And Have you talked to Mal I have yet to get a response from her" I said walking to Evie's study.

I walked in to not find Evie.

"E" I called out.

"You passed me. Living room" She said.

"Nori why didn't you tell me," I said. She just shrugged.

I looked back down at my clipboard and walked to the living room.

"Oh and I almost forgot. I have Ben's regular boring color but I haven't asked Jay. I was wondering if you could ask Carlos" I said checking boxes still not looking up.

"I can't actually," Evie said.

"Oh come on E. I know you're busy but I can't talk to him yet. I need to figure out my life before I do" I said still checking boxes.

"Maybe he would love to hear from you," Evie said.

"Daddy!" Nori exclaimed making me lookup.

I saw Carlos walk in with Jay.

"Well, Evie. I better go get Audrey and Chad's measurements" I said getting up.

"Wait," Evie said.

I turned to her.

"What about the twins," She asked.

"Oh, they are all set. Missing dad so give them a Smee feeling. But I should really go" I said hurrying out the door.

I was just a few steps from the door when I heard my name making me stop.

"Y/n!"

"Can we talk?" I heard Carlos.

"I would love to but I'm really busy with measurements so" I tried to leave but Carlos stopped me.

"Then let's talk at home," He said 

Timeskip

"So what did you want to talk about," I said sitting down on the couch.

"Y/n," Carlos said.

"That's my name."

"I talked to Jay. And Evie. And Mal. We both messed up pretty bad. What great parents we make" Carlos lightly laughed make me do the same.

"I don't want to do this anymore," Carlos said.

"You're breaking up with me?" I asked painfully.

"No, no, no. I don't want to fight anymore. Sleeping in different places. Not talking to each other. Avoiding each other. Yelling, screaming, fighting. That's not us. That's not something we should be teaching Nori either. We need to work this out. We can't take our anger out on each other. But we can take our love out on each other" Carlos said moving his face closer to mine.

"I love you Y/n Jafar. The last thing I need is to ever lose you. I did once I won't do it again." Carlos said.

I was speechless. I found some words.

"I love you to Carlos," I said before Carlos attached his lips to mine.

A/n: Woahhh. Nooo, freaky deaky. I will be making a freaky deaky book though. Soon. Not right this instant but soon. Anyways one of my most shortest chapters ever.

869 words.