"Audrey What"

A/n: Starting you guys know the deal. I changed her outfit because they are going to save the kingdom so like duh. Ignore the bracelet thought. OKAY, LET'S START.

Y/n: (You're still wearing the first outfit you'll change later)

"What's going on," I asked looking at them.

"Ben didn't tell you," Evie asked. "Tell me what," I asked. They all looked down."Hello?" I asked. They still looked down. "Okay," I said. I walked to me and Carlos' room and they followed. "Wait Y/- NO OKAY OKAY I'LL TELL YOU" Carlos said in a panic. I was currently holding Carlos' game system out the window. Mal hit Carlos' head. "We need her help anyway," Uma said. 

" You got 5 seconds this thing is heavy," I said. "OKAY put it down," Carlos said. I did and then he started talking.

"Audrey stole the crown and scepter and now is trying to take over Auradon" 

"Audrey what," I said.

"Audrey stole the crown and scepter" He repeated.

"Good joke"

"Not a joke"

"Prank?"

"Nope"

"Any spells?"

"Sleeping"

"Why are the kids quiet".

Everyone's eyes widened. We all rushed and I saw Nori was still awake. "Nori what happened," I asked. "Pink came in and Dizzy and twins went to sleep. I was in a bubble though" She said.

"I really don't think bringing a kid is the best option," Harry said. "Well no one else is here" Jay shot back. "Okay, I'm gonna change Carlos watch Nori. Someone call ben and Jane. And Mal" I said. She turned to me. "Keep your powers ready because we have a spoiled insane brat trying to take over the Kingdom right now," I said. I then walked away to Me and Carlos' room not before I heard Carlos say "God I love it when she takes control. "

Timeskip

We were walking through Ben's castle while Mal called his name."Ben" She yelled again. Until Uma stopped us. "Uhh hold on. What's this" She pointed to a ripped in half painting. "Aww that was my favorite," I said. Nori then kissed my cheek and patted my head. I just giggled at her antics.

"Any chance this was already here," Carlos said nervously. Mal just got more nervous and walked down another hall calling his name. "Wude" Nori said because she didn't answer Carlos. I laughed " Yes princess very rude," I said.

We were all walking until we got into a room with Knights. "Spread out," Mal said. "So you can talk and cuddle. Hey, do you think his puppies could talk to" Gil asked Carlos. "Hey man he's taken you want one adopt a rescue," Carlos said with a smile. 

"Talking puppies that's crazy." Dude said. I put Nori down and she started playing with Dude. "She seems nice," Dude said going to her. Celia started playing with them both. 

(Let's completely ignore the fact I forgot about Celia chapter so yeahh)

I was walking around until I heard Harry say "We have a situation here". I turned and saw the Knights moving. I saw Celia protecting Nori and Dude.

Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Uma

This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Fall back let me lead, you hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees