Foden & Alexa - requested

I'm Alexa and I have been dating the love of my life for at least a few months. Now things arent serious between us but I do love him. We havent said it yet, we even refer to it as the 'L' word. Its childish but I am more of the shy girl. I met him through my brother being his team mate, Jack Grealish. Yes, my name is Alexa Grealish. I have a close relationship with my brother but I have not come up with the motivation or confidence to tell him. I know the longer I leave it the more hurt he will be that his sister and best friend are dating and never told him. I miss telling him everything. I would come home and tell him everything about what happening at school and he would always be so supportive. He's 7 years older than me, as I am 19 and he is 26, but I dont mind.

Jack managed to get me and my best friend, Chloe, tickets to the England game against Andorra here at Wembley stadium and so we are the first fans to arrive. We are already at our seats, whereas the team are taking in the feel of everything.
"The food stalls have opened! We're going! Now!" Chloe has always wanted to know what the food is like at football stadiums, especially Wembley stadium. I stand up out of my seat with my phone and put it in my bag after Chloe demanded a photo. I make my way towards the exit and then notice that the football team must have gone inside to train and get ready to do some training better everyone else appears. As we get there it is completely empty and there are hardly any signs for where the food is. As I see Phil, my heart begins to race. I have to act as if this is really rare around Alexa but Phil may think I have already told her. I approach Phil, his dyed blond hair shining in the lights. "Hey." I say
He looks at me and then Alexa and back to me. I dont know how to make it obvious to him that I havent told her, or how to not make it obvious i have talked to him before. "Do you know where the food stalls are?" I ask. He directs us down the hallway and then before we can leave Chloe stops me, I roll my eyes and she drags me a few steps backwards to where I was before. "Alexa, are you INSANE?!" She half shouts and then lowers her voice when security guards looks towards us. "This is Phil Foden! One of your favourite footballers and you completely dismissed him!" She continues, "what is going on? Why?" She looks over to Phil and I can already feel his eyes on me. He's watching me as i am looking away.
"You're right, Chloe. Go ahead to the food stalls. I'll meet you there."

Once Chloe left I let out a deep breath.
"You should tell her." He suggests.
"I would but she just cant keep secrets." I explain. We are standing close together and he sneakily reaches out and holds my hand. Our fingers interlock and he squeezes my hand.
"I didn't know how to make it less obvious." I laugh a bit and he laughs too. "One of your favourite footballers?" He acts smug as he quotes Chloe. I laugh with him and we just start to talk and lose track of time...

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I hear a shout and look away from phil and see Chloe standing there with two portions of chips in her hands staring at us. Staring at us being close. Staring at us holding hands. I finally realise and Phil rushes over to her to try and reason with her not to tell anyone. She dismisses him herself and points at me. "Why didnt you tell me?!" She demands. I look at her with sorrow and pity in my eyes.
"Chloe, I'm sorry. I know I should have. Even Phil said I should have-" before I can finish she asks how long it has been going on. "A few months" thinking she would be angry i didnt speak until she started jumping up and down with excitement.
"MY BEST FRIEND AND PHIL FODEN!!"
"What's going on?" I hear Jack's voice in the distance and take off, knowing that chloe will follow me.

We end up going on to winning 8-0, Phil scoring two and his celebration is priceless. After everyone has mostly left the stadium, me and Chloe make our way to the pitch. I go and stand beside my brother and between him and Phil. "Congtats on the win." Chloe is opposite us. She has met Kyle Walker before and is friends with him and so she is beside him. She keeps looking at me and Phil and I know something is going to go wrong. I stare at her and she stops, for a moment and continues. Great. She is going to completely out us.
"Chloe, who are you looking at?" Jack asks and walks to her point of view. I am about to move when I look over and see that Chloe is whispering into his ear. Fuck. I stay where I am as Phil begins to leave.
"PHIL!!" He shouts. I curse under my breath and give Chloe a death stare. I knew she couldn't keep secrets. I look back and see Jack staring at Phil.
"Why didnt you tell me?" I can't let him blame all of this on Phil, it was my idea to keep it from him. I walk over and stand by Phil.
"We're sorry." I say.
"Sorry isnt going to cut it. You have been DATING for months behind my back! Behind Chloes back!" I know this has got the rest of the teams attention. I can feel their stares and gradually move from me to Jack and to Chloe and Phil. I manage to drag Jack away for a moment.
"Jack, I am sorry. So is phil. We should have told you. I wont keep anything like this from you again. I promise. It was all my idea." Surprisingly he brings me in for a hug and we walk back over to the others.

Everyone is walking in and I stay behind to walk with Phil.
"That girl has to work on her secret keeping skills." We both agree. We are holding hands and I like it. Maybe everyone knows and we didnt want them to. But everything is good between us. And between us and Jack. We stop before getting into the stadium.
"Alexa, I love you."
"I love you too."

I hope you like it. RosaWalden