Jack Grealish - 2

I have been visiting the Entland camp for a few days now, trying not to be seen by anyone as my dad warned. It's been working. It's also been fun. Kind of creepy but I just wanted to see everything. My dad is Gareth Southgate, England coach and he is amazing until it comes down to my career and his team. If I had a showing of my art, he would leave to do unnecessary work with the team who just want to go home. I understand it's his life- it should be mind too but he doesnt even want them to know I exist. He wants me to hide away and he doesnt even know I am an artist, he doesnt know the money I get when selling my work. Sometimes it hurts that he doesnt pay enough attention. He asks if I have a job, I say "yes" and that's it. He doesnt want to know what it is and sometimes it hurts too much for me to even come to camp. Maybe it's time to change. Maybe I should just show myself and my dad will let them know I am an actual real human being.
I stand by the corner of a wall and then feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see none other than Jack Grealish. "Fan sneaking onto camp?" He asks. I shake my head and turn away.
"I'm a fan, yes, but not sneaking onto camp. It just so happens my dad works here." I say turning back to him.
"Who's your dad?" He asks.
"Your coach." I fold my arms and je takes me by the shoulder and leads me out onto the pitch. Everyone is gathered as my dad talks to everyone.
The players begin to whisper and point towards my direction and Jack Grealish. He let's go of my shoulder and my dad turns around.
"Oh Cheryl." He says in disappointment. I shrug and Jack joins the others and speaks to Phil Foden, having a gossip chat with a few others around them.
"Dad." I continue, "guess it's time I exist." I smile and then he brings me beside him and I bring out my phone as it rings. My agent. "Shit, its work." I turn away as he announces to everyone else who I am.
"What is it Mia?" I ask to my agent.
"A celebrity wants to buy your painting. When can you next come in?" She asks eagerly.
"CELEBRITY?!" I love my voice, "which one?" I ask.
"Zendaya." Omg. My idol. this is a dream come true!
"I can come in in two weeks minimum. And I should have finished my new piece." We talk about setting up a meeting and I end the call, turn back and see everyone staring at me.
"The boys have some questions." My dad says and runs off inside. I shrug and then turn to them.
"What was your phone call about?" Phil Foden asks.
"Work." I answer.
"But you talked about a celebrity." He says. I nod,
"Yup. I'm an artist and Zendaya wants to buy my work." I explain.
"You're an artist?" I hear my dad asking. I turn around, "why didnt you tell me?"
"You never asked." I keep a straight face and everyone scatters off and trains.

Dad says I should stay and he gives me a room and my key card, apparently it's right outside of Jack's. I run upstairs looking for it, knowing my dad would have sent Jack after me. I can easily get lost in places like this. As I find the room, door 34, I slide the key card through and push the door open. Turning on the lights, I see that there is a double bed in the middle of the room, a small sofa opposite a smart TV and a radio on a small desk that already had a pair of hair straighteners and hair curlers on them. I guess I wont have to bring my own for as long as I am staying here. There is another small desk by the window, with an extension so easy to work on and a small chair in the corner of the room. To my left is the bathroom and I am already loving this room. I feel jacks presence behind me and turn around to see him leaning against the wall and I instantly know that he is going to say something. "Liking your room?" He asks me. I nod and then I remember everything. This is a player I look up to and he is standing right in front of me and i havent even asked for a picture. I haven't even known him for that long and I am just taking advantage of his presence. "Can I get a picture?" I ask, this is going to be awkward. "I thought you'd never ask." He comes forward and I open my photos and hold the phone up. He takes my phone and takes the picture himself. I smile in the photo and so does he. Never in a million years would I imagine this. Garath southgate my be my dad but we weren't close when I was younger and so it was always hard for me to imagine being close with footballers or even meeting the footballers and now here I am, got a picture with The Jack Grealish. Wait until my football frantic best friend Carly hears about this. She is going to freak!