Jack Grealish - 1

Before I start this is the first one shot of Jack Grealish. There may be more and you can comment to request a footballer and an idea.

Here we go...

I have always loved football. It's always been part of my life and losing the Euro Finals to Italy was terrible, I was with my best friend at the time. I remember it so clearly. Luke Shaw scores in the second minute, until we ended up losing on penalties. I support Manchester City, I always have and when i tell my friends they assume it is because of Phil Foden or Jack Grealish, when actually I supported them before those players joined. When Sergio aguero was playing, before he left to go to Barcelona to play with Messi, until he left to play for PSG. When David Silva was in his youth years.
I put on my Kevin de Bruyne football top, black jeans, white converse trainers and tie my hair up in a fountain. Rushing to make myself a coffee I decide to leave it and get something when I am out. I am in a rush to meet my best friend, Lacey, as we are going to he match together. I booked them and she would give me a ride and then pay me back afterwards.

I managed to meet her on time before she left me and we have already got to our seats a bit earlier than everyone else. The players have gone inside to get ready for the game before going out to train for a bit before the game kicks off. We are against Norwich and it's the first game of the premier league. I am do excited! I remember getting Lacey to support man city in the first place, best thing ever! She's a huge fan now! Got football tops, posters, everything! It's my birthday coming up so I should get them soon. Hopefully. I told my sister I wanted them anyway.

As the game kicks off I spot Jack Grealish immediately. He's running into space and getting the ball in the box for Phil Foden. We just can't get our angle for the shots on target quiet yet. 15 minutes in I see Phil Foden with the cross and De Bruyne is there! He puts the ball into the back of the net! Bam! That's how you score!
30 minutes in and it is already 4-0 to Manchester city. Going good so far
The referee blows the whistle to full time and thats it. We have won 8-0. Great game. We decide to wait until everyone else has left before standing up to leave ourselves. We have waited here an awfully long time and as we are leaving we notice footballers come back out on the pitch. Lacey screams as she sees Phil Foden. Her favourite player. I roll my eyes and laugh but he starts to walk this way along with Jack Grealish. Lacey drags me toward the bars where she gets  Phil Foden to sign her top and Jack to do the same. I am there laughing as she suggests that we all get a group photo. "Works for me." I say and she takes the photo, no snapchat filter and begins to smile very happily. "I'll send it to you." She walks away as Phil does and she gets a phone call from her mum. She probably wants to know where abouts she is at the moment. Or if she lost her phone. Or just everything that happened. I laugh at her and notice Jack is still here.
"Good game." I say, he smiles and thanks her. I seriously wonder what's going on inside his head at the moment. Phil has already left and he stayed. Why? I have no idea.

Me and jack have just talked for a while about football and about the title race and about Ronaldo going to Manchester United. About Liverpool. Basically everything. Even womens football. "Hey, can I get your number?" He asks me. I nod and try not to freak out. I show him my number and take his phone as he takes a while to write it in. "My name is Angela by the way" I say.
"Beautiful name."

It's been a few weeks and I have only seen Jack when he has been playing football and coming on and off the pitch at home games. We text a lot and I congratulate him on good games and help him when he is feeling down about losing a game- that was only once though. We had plans to meet up.

I wear a black dress, heels and my hair down and curled. We are going to a fancy restaurant.
After eating we stand outside and he takes my hand in his and ask, "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Since then we have been dating. Had fun. Got to go abroad to games in je champions league and England games. Lacey would be close with Phil, always sneaking around and playing pranks on us.

Hope u like it :)