Kai Havertz - 1

I have been to a lot of Chelsea matches, I have met a lot of their players and I have loved getting loads of pictures with them. And in the process I have spent a lot of time with them, especially Kai Havertz. He is mostly the one I am told to photograph. I am a photographer for Chelsea, they hired me last season and kept me on and today is the photo shoot. I set up my camera and I have been given a Chelsea tracksuit to wear and so i have changed into that and i have my hair in a pony tail. I have my team working the lights and first in line is Mason mount. I take all the photos and move on and on.
"Next." I call and Kai Havertz walks on wearing his football top and he comes and looks at the pics I have chosen for them to chose from. He poses and I take the pictures.

(Note to readers: sorry the picture is not good quality)

Once I finished the photos Kai comes up to me and pulls something out from his pocket. "A VIP ticket to the next Chelsea game." He says. I look st the ticket and it has all the information.
"Want them to be photographed too?" I ask, it gets a smile out of him.
"No, it's for you." He tells me and hands them over. We hug and it is basically the first time I have hugged any football player. I thank him and then I notice the whole Chelsea team laughing. Thomas comes over and asks, "is that it? Done already?"
I nod and so does Kai.
"Alright, we can have your things packed up after. Kai, why dont you lead Steph to the lunch room?"
Kai leads me inside from the training ground and I follow him to where the food is. I can already begin to smell it, bacon, eggs. And so much more food. Once we arrive there, I immediately see pancakes. I love pancakes. But I am not a fan of eating in front of other people so while he orders bacon, eggs, sausages and toast, I just order a slice of toast. We sit down at a table near the back, side. It's a table for 2 and we left the other tables so everyone else can sit together. "Did you get the photos right?" He asks. I nod and show some of the photos.
"They all immediately download to my phone." I show him the ones of him and he smiles and then admires the angles they were taken at.
"Hey, Steph?" He asks. I put my toast down and pour us both some water. "Yeah?"
"Would you want to go on a date with me?" He asks. I can tell hes shy, but there is no reason for him to be.
"I would love to." He brings out his phone and does something.
"What's your number?" He asks. I take his phone and put it in along with my name as '♡•Steph•♡'. I hand it back and he laughs. He then sends me a text I get it in and unlock my phone. He takes my phone and adds himself to my contacts as '♡•Kai•♡'. Matching.

I wear a dark blue dress, black tights, and no jacket and it isnt forecast to be cold. As Kai's car pulls up, I lock my door and put it in my bag. It is time for our date. He gets out the car and hugs me before opening the car door, "you look amazing." He says.
"So do you. Very smart." He wears a white top and trousers. He begins to drive and Mimi Webb begins to play. I turn the volume up and he laughs as I mouth along to the words of Halfway.

We arrive at the restaurant and before I can open my door he had reached across and shut it and then got out himself and opens it for me. I laugh and get out as he shuts the door. We head into the restaurant that he has booked. We get settled down in a corner table and have an amazing time.
We are about to get up to leave and it begins to rain. Chucking it down. I laugh and get up, about to walk out. His car-. Its gone. "Shit, it got toed" kai says after receiving a message. He takes off his jacket and puts it round my shoulders. "Here."

We have been walking back for around ten minutes when it begins to rain heavier and his top is see through. As we get outside his house, he says I can stay with him as he doesn't want me walking back in the rain and dark alone. We stand outside for a moment before he kisses me.

(Note to readers: "toed" is his car being dragged away because he parked in the wrong place. Just to clarify.)