Chapter 3: Under Harvest Moon

I picked up the Picture with the Splattered blood. I was a black-and-white picture, of a woman, bending over in a cradle. But that's not what's interesting. She was holding a Pillow over the Child's mouth. Something told me to look through all the Pictures, not just this one. I set the one with the blood down, and looked through the rest of the cardboard box. Another Black-and-White Picture, also of a Woman, the picture must of been taken through a window, because the woman appeared to be riffling through someone's desk. I also sat that one down. The next one, had a Man kissing a Woman. I didn't know what was wrong with this one, until I looked closer. The Man was wearing a ring. He was married, but he look familiar. Too familiar. 

I heard a crash from the Bedroom. I shoved the pictures back in the box, and carefully walked into the kitchen and picked up a knife. I walked slowly down the hallway, and opening The bedroom door. More rustling noises came from the Closet. I raised my knife, and Slammed the Door open.  A Girl, In a white skirt and sunflower sleeveless crop top was tied to a chair. She had Pastel Pink hair, tied in African box braids, Yellow eyes, and Pale white skin. 

"MHMmmmhm!" she said. I guess that was Hostage Talk for 'Let me go You Idiot' I began to untie the Rope around her legs with the knife, trying hard not to cut her. 

When I finally got the last rope of her arm, she looked at me and said:

"You're a Human."

I looked at her. "Yeah, What else would I be? a Troll?" I said, Sarcastically. "Who are you?"

"Λευκάνθεμο," she said, Rubbing her wrist where she had been tied.

"What?" I said. She was speaking some type of foreign language. 

"Λευκάνθεμο, But in your language, Daisy."

"Daisy Okay. And What do you mean, 'You're a Human'?"

Λευκάνθεμο looked at me. "You could've been an elf. You have the build for it."

"What do you mean? Elves don't exist. And Where's Myrtle? What did you do with her?"

Daisy Looked at me in horror. "You call that DEMON Myrtle?"

"She's just an old Lady." I said. 

"JUST AN OLD LADY?!?!" yelled Λευκάνθεμο.

I shrugged. "Well, Yeah. She has a cane and med-"

"SHE KIDNAPS AND BLACKMAILS PEOPLE!" yelled Daisy. 

"Keep your voice down, The Neighbors will hear." I said. "And What About Elves?"

"You Humans," said Daisy. "There are more than one life forms on earth, you idiot."

I was fully prepared to shove her back in the closet and pretend this didn't happen. 

"Then what are you?" I said, crossing my arms. "Nymph? Fairy? Witch who eats small Kids?"

"Oh, please-" Said Daisy. "Nymphs have a ego bigger than the Earth itself. Fairies are pushovers that are only useful for collecting teeth. Witches don't actually eat kids, That's Cannibalism. I'm a E.T, You know, Ext-"

"Extraterrestrial, Yeah, I know. I've seen Men in Black enough times to know what E.T. Means."

She glared at me. 

"And Who are you? are you her Knight or something? are you an Assassin?" 

I chuckled. "No, I'm just Tom. Tom Nguyen."

"Okay, Tom Nguyen (Which she pronounced n-GUY-n) What are you doing here?" she said. 

"I was supposed to check in on Myrtle, But instead I met an E.T. Who thought I was an elf." I said. "And What do you mean she blackmails People? And how did you get tied up in her closet?"

"I'm hungry," she said. "Are you Hungry? I could go for some Ice Cream. I'll pay, of course."

Me and Λευκάνθεμο walked out of Myrtle's House. I picked up my bike from where I parked it on Myrtle's Patio, and Walked it next to Daisy. 

"What do you mean, She blackmails people?" I said. 

Daisy seemed about three inches shorter than me. Just as I asked, Sabrina Walked out onto her porch. 

"Oh, Tom-" She said. She must of noticed Daisy next to me and felt threatened, I'm not sure why, but she must of thought me and Daisy were on a Date. She looked at Daisy. "Who's This?"

Daisy looked at Sabrina interestingly.

"Sabrina, This is-" 

"Daisy Vasilias," Said Daisy, Holding out her hand.

Sabrina Shook it. I could tell both girls were trying to mask the disgust they had for each other.

"So Where are you going?" Said Sabrina. 

"Me and Daisy Where going to go get some Ice Cream," I said. 

"Oh, I would love to join, But I have to run these Flowers Down to Evelynn's." she said. 

"Oh well, I just moved here, So If you want to meet together sometime," said Daisy, smiling probably to mask the hate. 

"Yeah, Maybe sometime soon." Said Sabrina. 

Sabrina walked past Daisy in an emotion that was probably disgust. When Me and Daisy started walking again I asked:

"What Is it? Is she an E.T too?" I said. 

Daisy Snorted. For a E.T, she was acting like a perfectly normal teenager. "Like she's an E.T. I should really stop telling you these things, They'll mess with your head. But she's either a Nymph, Well, she has the ego for it anyway-"

"You Literally talked to her for twenty seconds."

Daisy Rolled her eyes at me. "Or She's a Siren. Sirens are bad news. The Difference between Mermaids and Sirens, is that Sirens lure innocent men to their death, Mermaid are a hundred percent better." She said.

I looked back at Sabrina. She looked like a innocent teenager, not a Siren who lured innocent men to their death. 

"My Aura tells me there are at least Two E.T.'s, A whole family of Sirens-"

"The Family of Sirens Might be Laura and Katie. Sabrina's their daughter," I Interrupted.

Daisy glared at me. "Like I was saying, A whole family of Sirens, at least one Nymph, Three Witches, and about four or five Eidolons."

"What are Eidolons?" I asked. 

"Possessing Spirits. They feed on the Chaotic energy of others. If you say 'Myrtle' Is harmless, she was probably possessed by an Eidolon."

"Here we are," I said, Pointing to Sakura Sweets. 

Then I realized, Someone, Somewhere on this island, Is an Eidolon.