04| New Pal.

April 20th

April, Andrea, Tori and Marina came back from lunch, their tummies pleased from the amount of food they stuffed down their throats. The girls giggled, their hairs bouncing on their shoulders and their school folders clutched in their arms and smashed against their chests as they walked.

"Ugh I wish I could see that guy again..." Andrea sighed before gazing above her.

"What guy?" Tori raised an eyebrow.

"Han-wool. Mrs Cheng's son. He's so hot and dreamy..." Andrea twirled in a circle as the girls laughed. April heard the buzz from her phone as she pulled it out slightly, reading a message from Han-wool.

Han-wool

Hey, wanna come meet me?

Sure.

K cool! I'll be waiting outside.

~~~~~

April smirked down at her phone before pushing it into her pocket after answering his messages.

"He looked hella good." April joined in, biting her lip hard as her girls chucked in agreement.

"Hell yeah he did." Marina said, also hardly biting her lip. Andrea and Tori waved goodbye to April and Marina as they were heading to their class. Marina turned to April, wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

"Still coming over my house after school?" Marina played with her best friend's hair as April smiled.

"Girl, you know I'm going to come." April and Marina hugged one another tightly. Marina was April's best best friend since kindergarten. They would refer to themselves as 'twin sisters' and would never abandon each other. Marina then waved April goodbye as she awkwardly smiled at her best friend as she left. April then cut her eyes over at the main gate of their school and speedily made a run for it, scanning the upper building for any security cameras. She slipped past the gate successfully and her eyes were searching out for Han-wool's vehicle. April saw that Han-wool was parked on the corner and sped her way to him with a humongous smile stretching across her face. April got into his car as he scanned her facial expressions for a moment.

"I see you got my jacket on, princess." Han-wool winked at her as April felt her legs wobble.

"It's cozy. It's pretty windy today." April noted on today's weather as she buckled her seatbelt. April sniffed the car as it smelled the same as before. It smelled of fresh cologne and surprisingly, berries or strawberries. April was comforted by the aroma of Han-wool's car as he pulled it off and began to drive down the street.

"Let's go to the mall, shall we?" Han-wool proposed in a humorous, medieval accent which made April roll her eyes and giggled. "Yup." April responded as the two laughed nervously.

"You're gonna be able to meet my sister today..." Han-wool added as April fixed her school skirt.

"Ji-Ho right?" April wanted to be positive that it was her and Han-wool hummed and shook his head.

"Is she gonna freak out if she knows that I'm 12?" April worriedly asked Han-wool as he landed a hand on her thigh which made April nervous, feeling his soft palm on her thigh.