Preamble

🌸

🌸

On behalf of Japan Airlines, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip as we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!  

Finally, I'm here. 

"Riki!" I smiled when I heard familiar voices. 

I turned around, finally seeing my family who had been waiting for me to return home for the past eight years.

I spent my time in Seoul eight years ago. And eight years ago, I met someone special to me.

My legs were walking on their own to the north, where my family lives. When I saw my younger sister holding a pink banner with my name engraved on it, I burst out laughing. 

I was already close to them when I came to a halt. I could tell by the look on their faces that they were perplexed by my sudden action.

My hand trembles at the sight of the girl with light pink hair standing beside my younger sister. She was smiling warmly, as if she had come to greet me as well.

"Chaeri..." I murmured. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes and threatening to fall.It's been eight years, yet it feels like a day. 

Those once-joyful eyes, the warm smile that made me feel relaxed whenever I felt cold. It's her, the girl I met eight years ago.

Lee Chaeri, It's been eight years since the last time I saw your smile.

🌸

GENRE:

🌸ROMANCE

🌸ANGST

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This book contains abuse, bullying, death, depression, and violence.‼️

POVS:

🌸THIRD PERSON POV

🌸NI-KI'S POV

🌸CHAERI'S POV

🌸

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.