The Wolf and the Dragon Perform

It was the day of the school festival. Donald, Kingsley, Mom Kwan, and Dad Kwan all had front row seats for Blizzard White and the Seven Gnomes. They were excited and supportive of Diamond having the lead role in the play.

Jake Ji had managed to convince his friends to also attend the school festival. He claimed it was to be a supportive friend to Drake despite barely knowing him, but in reality Jake just wanted to film the entire thing and post it on the Shuttle Patch for everyone to see Wolf acting as Prince Charming.

The Hyeongshin Trio also attended the Ganghak school festival. Why the fuck were they doing such a thing when they hated Wolf? Forrest and Robin wanted to help Grape overcome his trauma and fear of Wolf. They thought that if Grape saw Wolf acting in some ridiculous play, it'd help him become slightly less afraid of the purple haired demon.

Jimmy and Jack were also watching the play. News of Ganghak having a school festival and Wolf Keum having a role in a play had spread quickly throughout Yeongdeungpo. Jimmy wanted to watch the play to see Wolf humiliated. Jack tagged along because he's Jack. Also, Jimmy didn't want to go to the festival alone.

Everyone was seated and the lights dimmed as the play began.

"Once upon a time, there lived a king and a queen. The two desperately wanted a child. "the winter one day, the queen was sitting by her window which was open for some weird reason despite the cold weather. She was knitting some wool clothes and accidentally pricked her finger. For some reason she held her hand out the window and let a drop of blood fall onto the snow,"

The student playing the queen leaned his head out the prop window and gasped. "My blood drop in the snow resembles a babylike face! This must be a sign! Please, God of the Snow, I wish I had a daughter with skin as white as snow, lips and red as blood, hair as blue as the beautiful sky, and a personality as fierce and strong as a blizzard storm,"

"I don't think that's how the original script went," Kingsley mumbled.

"If it was the same, usual storyline, it'd get boring," Dad Kwan told his son. "Of course they'd need to change things up to keep people interested in the show,"

"Soon after, the queen became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Unfortunately, the queen did not survive. Before she died, as she held her child in her arms, she named her Blizzard White for her (future) fierce personality,"

"Years went by and the King raised his daughter as a single father. Well, he had a bunch of help since he was a king and he had many servants working under him. He also was often busy with king stuff since he was responsible for his kingdom. Wanting his daughter to have a mother, the King decided to remarry,"

"Wait," Donald quietly exclaimed when he saw the newcomer enter the stage. "Why the fuck is Dongha playing the role of the Evil Queen!?"

"He's Dongha," Kingsley reminded. "We stopped questioning his actions. He's not sane,"

Dongha blew a puff of glitter at the student playing the role of the king. "You are now under my command. You will choose me as your queen. If I want something done, it will be done. If I want something to be mine, it will be mine,"

"Yes, my Queen," The King agreed.

"The Evil Queen had a magic mirror that she consulted for pretty much everything. Each morning she would ask the same question,"