Chapter I

Nice loving supporting family.All I want right?No.Perfect curves-lovely face and beautiful hair.Just a perfect life.Dune,Dune Danvers.I go to a school just for education until she came, Sarah.The schools well known bully.
Last night, I kept on trying to figure out who she is she's like an unknown human.Oblivious.I went to school as usual in the morning,sunrise beautiful as always shining in my bedroom.I took a shower before I went to school and called my cousin when I was on the way to school.'hi how are you?' she said.'good thank you' i replied with a smile on my face.'so whats going on with school i bet the bully-' she stops.
'I've heard to much of that now-Im fairly annoyed.'I ran to school like I wanted to go there but I secretly didnt.I got to school and everyone was so quiet and not hanging out as i thought they would.
I got to my first lesson, Science and sat down and put my bag on the floor in front of me.I stared at the whiteboard and the teacher the whole time but everyone else wasn't paying attention either looking out the window or staring at their phones.The teacher noticed them but didnt say a word about it.'This is year 8.' i thought to myself.I did a big sigh as if i wanted everyone else to notice i was there and the only one listening to the teacher teach the lesson but all the other students were doing was not what i was expecting at all.I got out of there as quick as i could when the lesson ended.I ran to the toilets and went toilet.It was quiet modern in there, very casual but retro ish style.I got out of the toilets and i rushed to my next lesson-English.