Chapter 10: Empire's Orders

-----Tuesday, 6/10/2037-----
-----2037-----
-----Sadera-----

The door of a house opens, as a man with buff bodyshape enters with his battle axe. He just returned from a tiring trip, like really tiring. A maid greets him.

"Welcome home, Your Holiness. How was the brothel trip?"

"Just usual. Another tiring trip." He sits on his bed before the maid gets him his drink. He lays on the bed before another maid sits beside his head, giving a massage to it.

"Young woman. Have you ever seen a flag made of red stripes, and a blue area with stars on it?" The maid shakes her head. "I'm afraid not, Your Holiness. But I have to say, it's a peculiar features for a flag. Where did you found that?"

He looks at her, while holding her hand. "At the brothel, of course. A girl paints this flag on her shoulder." The maid looks at him with a confused look.

"Why would a slave paints her kingdom's flag on her shoulder? It's really weird, Your Holiness." Another maid from earlier brings Khytar with his drink, where he finishes it with one gulp. He yawns before he stretches his arm.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now. Would you two mind getting out from my room?" Both of the maid starts their steps out of the room before they look at him. "Have a good night, Your Holiness." They close the door, as Khytar closes his eyes and falls into his dream land.

-----Wednesday, 7/10/2037-----
-----0352-----

The apostle wakes up with worry fills his head. His thought tells him something will harm him, but what could possibly harm him during the middle of the night?

He proceeds to get out from his bed and walks towards the balcony. As he opens the door that separates the indoor and the outdoor, he hears the sound of people walking outside. Within few seconds later, voices of people chatting with each other can be heard pretty clear outside of his room. He proceeds to rush towards a cupboard and hides beside it.

He is witnessing his door is being opened slowly, even though he locked it. As 3 unrecognisable men, one with a staff and 2 others with a sword breaks into his room, anger fills him. He walks slowly behind them, where he grabs the first man and breaks his spine like Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, then he throws the man to the another swordsman. The first man screams in agony, but for Khytar, he stomps the head of the second man, splattering blood and brains everywhere. He sees the mage is chanting something, and without wasting any time he chokes the mage and lifts him up.

"What do you people want from me?!" He shouts, probably awakening people nearby him. "T-The Emperor... They are c-coming for the you-- *coughs* slaughter the Unknown... Even they want Rondel to fight.." He lets go of the mage, as the mage falls down while hyperventilating.

"Khytar, you must stay.. they are forcing their vassals to launch a counterattack to the Unknowns. The Emperor wants every apostle to fight... They already have Drituna's apostle on our side. You can't stop us, Khytar. Hail the Emperor."

SLASH! The head of the mage falls down on the ground, with blood dropping down. "Oh come on, Flavius is a crazy bastard..."

He proceeds to run out from his residence, finding a way to escape from Sadera. More Imperials swarms his residence, while some of them proceeds to start a search operation on him.