Intro

Hello and welcome to the one-shot story.

If you want to see something, please comment or message me.

If you want a FreyaxFrida or HeatherxFrida story that is not canon in my story, just send me the general scene and I will do my best.

You can also ask for any other relationship in the httyd world, I will do my best.

If you want a modern version of a specific scene with one of my characters or any others, send me a description of the scene and it will be a one-shot in this story.

Maybe you want an explanation of certain parts of my story, just message or comment the question and I will answer.

If you want me to put your @, I will if not, I will not put it and respect your privacy.

If you want angsty with sad ending, I will give you that. If you want happy and happy ending, I will give you that.

(I don't do spice, maybe fluff after spice, but no spice. It will be cringe. And I want you to have best experience. Ok).

There will also be a few of my personal stories in this, which will be the time after my two stories with Heather and Frida's family. It will probably be Frida and Heather's wedding, how they found Blaze and Freya, and a few more. But other than that, this story is all up to you guys.

Don't hesitate to message me any scene you would want in any way, or universe you would like. Modern or medieval. Dragon, no dragon. Maybe with magic. Other movie or series universes (depends if I have seen them, but I will try).

(On the other movies and series it could be like FridaxHeather at Hogwarts, or as benders in ATTLA.)

Hope you message or comment what you want because I want to make this book so you guys can make whatever you want to happen.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Drink water and sleep well. I look forwards to your comments on what you want to see 💖😁

Love you all!❤!❤!💖