Arcane AU

So... Have any of you watched Arcane? If you, it is on Netflix and you should check it out. (This will contain mild spoilers.)

This is how I think it would be with my characters in the roles.

Grimmel would obviously be Silco who controls the undercity with shimmer. He tests it on Frida to see if it is ready and Frida has become kind of dependent on it for survival. Frida also has a fire handgun thing.

The underground council is Griselda, Ragnar, and Chaghatai. (May add more).

Drago is Vander and he protects the undercity with Ruby. Little Frida is just as old as big Frida in this Hilda here. And the gang consists of her, Henry, and Blaze.

Frida often visits them as it is a way for her to relax and she enjoys spending time with them a lot.

The council is Stoick, Valka, Mala, Dagur, Krogan, Johan, and Atali. (This can be changed).

Jayce and Viktor are Viggo (he is from the undercity), and Hiccup.

Viggo lives on topside and has no idea what his son is doing, he doesn't care so when he sneaks off and eventually goes missing he does not care.

The house the gang robs is Heather's friend's house (or room). Or, rather it is Hiccup's room. (This scene can go as the series or it can be changed.)

The scene where the small gang tries to free Vander in the series is where the kids will try to free Drago. (I have a soft heart so they all survive).

Frida will try to sacrifice herself (as Sevika did) for Grimmel, losing her leg in the process and burning the side of her face.

Blaze will be the leader of the firelights with Henry by his side as Hilda gets captured and arrested.

Drago will escape to the tree with Ruby where they help out with everything they can.

Frida will work like Jinx did in the series with Griselda (almost like Sevika).

Heather will be an enforcer and will work with Hilda to get to the bottom of the great conspiracy. On the way they often bump into Frida and, of course, Heather falls for her immediately.

I don't know what else I can add to this. I won't be able to write it, but if anyone wants to, please message me if you have any questions and tag me in the story, I would love to read it. I don't care if you are a beginner or super-advanced writer, if you want to write this I would be over the moon.

I won't have any time to do this as I have a lot of other projects but if someone were to write this I would be the happiest person on earth.  (I feel like I just repeated what I wrote above but oh well.)

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖