Part 8

Later that night, after Ben went to bed, I got my robe on to sneak down to Sebastians room. As soon as I opened the door, Sebastian was already standing there. He came into the room, closed the door softly and swooped me up. My legs wrapping his waist.  My arms around his neck. He kissed me so hard. He took my robe off and threw me on the bed. He was being sexually aggressive but in a good way. It was turning really turning me on. He took his shorts off, exposing how hard he was. I was really yearning for him. He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck. He sat up and took my shorts off. Then taking my shirt off. He laid back on top of me and forced my hands over my head. He kissed me hard and then kissed my neck. He kissed his way down and started circling my belly button with his tongue. I squirmed with delight. He followed my body with his tongue back up to my neck. He kissed me again and thrusted himself into me. I gasped hard with pleasure. I was craving to feel him again since the last time we had sex. It really has been hard hiding my desire for him. He was thrusting at a nice hard pace, kissing me hard but passionate the whole time. I tried to roll on top of him but he pinned me down. I had no strength to fight back. Between his weight on top of me and the desire running through me...I put my hands on his back and then on his ass. That must have sent something through him because he let out a little sigh and thrusted a little harder a couple times. He then did one last hard thrust as we both climaxed. We were both breathing heavy. He rolled off and we laid there. Catching our breath. My craving for him was definitely full filled.  I laid my head on his chest.
"That. was. amazing" I said.
"Expect anything less?" Sebastian said with a little laugh.
"Don't be so confident." I said with a playful laugh.
"Well you're satisfied, right?" He said with a smile. I smiled. "Most definitely."
It was quiet for a few minutes. "Can I ask you something?" I asked finally speaking up.
"Sure." Sebastian replied.
"Where are you from? We've never talked about where you're from and what made you come here to Tennessee and work the farm?" I asked still laying on his chest.
"I'm actually from a small town in Alabama. So I have a little farm experience from working on my grandpas farm when I was younger. Just never actually seen a cow give birth though." We both giggled.
"What made you leave Alabama and come to Tennessee? That's a little bit of a travel." I asked. He sighed. "Well, I left because of my dad. He always tried to run my life. He wanted me to take over the motorcycle shop. I didn't want to. It wasn't my thing. He treated me bad and told me I wouldn't make it on my own. So I moved out to show him I could. I came here to Tennessee just a few days before I came to your farm. I had no Money, no place to live. Of course i wouldn't let my dad have that satisfaction. So I told him I had a place and a job. Well I drove past a gas station to get a drink and a candy bar and got a newspaper to check for job listings. And that's when I ran across your ad. So food and a place to stay. That's what I needed." Sebastian explained.
"But you're like 24 years old. Why would your dad still try to run your life?" I asked
"He always has. Thought that my life should be how he wanted it to be. If it wasn't, it was wrong." He said
"I'm sorry." Is all I could get out.
"Hey, it all worked out. I seen your ad and now here I am laying in bed next to you after having wild sex." Sebastian said with a smile as he turned on his side, facing me. He kissed me a little bit softer.
"Well, I'm glad you left Alabama. I like you in my bed." I said with a smile.