Different | Yorichii x M! Reader

Y/n gently placed the bowl of soup on the table as the demon slayer sat down. He had long burgundy hair that he had tied up.

His eyes held barely any emotions. Y/n was slightly startled when the man suddenly looked at him.

"Thank you." His voice was quiet but also deep. Y/n sighed and bowed before heading to the door way.

Y/n was new in helping demon slayers that needed a place to stay and heal. At first the wisteria smell burnt his nose but now he had started to get used to it.

Occasionally he would like to get out and take a short walk outside if he wasn't busy.

He smiled as the leaves under him crunched with every step he took.

He sat down on an old broken log that had fallen from the previous storm. His father was a demon slayer while his mother also worked to help injured demon slayers. Often, his dad would come back with small cuts and was exhausted.

He stiffened as he felt another presence, one that wasn't human.

He heard heavy breathing in his ear before quickly standing up. He was soon knocked down when he felt claws rip his arm.

He grasped his arm as it began bleeding uncontrollably. He looked around for the demon. His eyes stopped on a face in the shadows of the woods.

He began to run as hr heard laughing behind it. as Y/n was running he ripped it sleeve and began tying it above the large cut in his arm.

He coughed as he felt something push against his back. He fell to the ground again as the wind was knocked out of him.

He wheezed as he turned to his back and watched the demon grow closer to him.

It's nails were long and it's body was distorted. He coughed as his lungs were screaming for air.

He heard more running before the demons head was sliced off.

Y/n's eyes widened as the demons head fell to the ground and it began ti disappear. He shook his head as he looked at the demon slayer in front of him.

He gasped as the demon slayer turned around. It was Yorichii. The one he was bringing soup to earlier.

.

.

.

Y/n winced as the man untied the fabric off his arm. Y/n was embarrassed that he had to have one of the guest help him.

"I'm sorry." Y/n muttered as Yorichii tied a bandage around the cut.

"For what?" Yorichii seemed unbothered by the fact he was helping someone he didn't have to fix an injury.

Y/n hesitated for a moment for answering, "Im sorry that you have to helping me, but also thank you.. for helping me."

Yorichii nodded as he removed his hands from the bandage.