[4]

I look at the card and scoff. "Could of at least given it to me in my fucking hand but okay." I whispered.

I heard the door open and look at Sae. "Look." I show her the card. "Your going back. Aren't you?"She asked. "Duh. I want to get them out of there. I really do, and buy a house for me and them and of course you would be able to stay if you wanted. I want them to be happy." I said rambling. "Fine, but you aren't going alone. I'm going with you and we are making it out together." She says I look at her a smile.

We are now standing waiting for the van. I see the lights of it and it stops in front of us. The door opens and we get  in. I pull my shirt over my nose so I don't fall asleep and once the gas fills the van. I pretend to sleep.

I can hear us being dragged. I can feel them taking off everything except for undergarments. I open my eyes and see them put my switchblade in their pockets I snatch it back and hold it in my hand. They lay me back down and I hide it making it unnoticeable.

Hearing that stupid song I "wake" up. Me and Sae were walking around until player 101 and his group stops us.

"I'll take you in again and look past everything. I'll even take your friend in."101 says his arms crossed "Join us. We were a good team for a while out there."He said hell nah.

"Are you actually serious?I mean everyone out there is still looking for you."Sae says "Stop with that act. Your not going to leave this place not on your own. Didn't you notice? Those jerks with masks came in and removed the beds of the people who died. Make one mistake out there and yours is next."He says and laughs

"Worry about your own ass okay. I'm not alone."Sae says

101 and his group start to laugh. "Don't join him. "This guy's a damn dumbass he likes to pick all of his little minions pockets just so he can fill his own. He got bold enough to go after his head honcho's pockets, and now he's in here because he was stupid and got caught. You know what people in my hometown would call you? A damn revolutionary asshole."Sae said I snorted and looked down.

How dare you laugh you little bitc-"101 takes a step closer Sae pushes me behind her and takes my switchblade and opens it. I look at him.

"Excuse me! Am I intrupting you? Sorry."212 says "What is it."101 says "Oh boy you're really good looking."She says I literally just vomited in my mouth. No.

"Come on let me join you guys."She says "Join what?"He asks playing dumb "I'll be your teammate"She says smirking. "What are you good at?"He asks "Oh I'm good at everything except the things I can't do and I'm certainly better then some skinny girl alot better."She says looking at Sae.

I look back at her glaring her if looks could kill. "You mean your that good?"He asks and makes a motion meaning for sex. Hell nah he gives off tiny dick vibes. "How about it plenty of empty beds."He says laughing the lady announces it's meal time. "Maybe later"He says and walks off "Ass holes."212 looks at us and scoffs I look at her and snort. "Nasty asses."I said.

I open the box they gave us seeing rice,vegetables and I'm not sure what the other thing was. I taste the rice and get disgusted at the cold food.

"Wasn't hungry anyways."I whisper "Eat."I hear Sae's voice and I look at her. "Please?"She asks. "Fine."I say and begin eating again. "Sae I'm scared. What if I don't make it through the second game?What if I die?"I say concerned. "You won't die alright. You'll make it out of here okay."She said I could tell she was just saying that to make me feel better so I just nodded.

The lights were going out in 50 seconds Sae is dragging me to our beds. I laid down in my bed and slept for about two minutes until I heard yelling "Hey! Hey! Hey! Open the door you jerks! I have to pee really bad now! Don't you jerks ever take a leak!? Let me use the restroom I got to go now!"She yells I groan and get up. I climb the ladder to Sae's bed. "Sae I have to go to the bathroom but I don't wanna go alone with her."I say she moves and looks at me.

"Okay let's go." She says getting up from her bed I jump down from the bed and wait for Sae. They finally open the door and Sae drags us there before she can say anything. "We gotta go."Sae said "Oh yeah? I beg to get the toilet and your gonna sit right on top of it like that?"212 says and we just look at her "Your a pretty annoying girl. Aren't you."She said poking Sae in the head Sae just walks past her dragging me along.

I used the bathroom quickly and came out of my stall and washed my hands. Waiting outside of the stall Sae was in when she opens the door. "Come on."She whispers I follow her and she picks the lock. We see 212 smoking.

"Don't scare me like that! What?"She says obviously scared that we were the guards. Sae takes out the switchblade she took from me. 212 starts choking on the smoke "Wanna smoke a little?"She says nervous "You can stay put on the bowl and smoke some more."Sae said walking towards her. She gasps scared that Sae would do something.

"Chill she won't do anything."I say and roll my eyes Sae unscrews the vent and opens it "Wait, are you going to go in there?"212 asks "I want to see what's up there. Buy me some time"Sae said "Is she going up there too?"212 points to me. "No,so if you do anything."Sae says threatening her and 212 nods. Sae ties her hair and steps on 212's shoulder getting a boost. "So are you and her?"212 asks "No."I say sighing 212 starts putting on a show about her being constipated "It's time to go back!"The guard says

Well shit.

A/n

Hey!Thanks for voting! Vote if you want! Thanks for reading I really appreciate it!

Have a goodnight/Morning