[12]

I was next, I breathed in,my breath was hitched. I let go of Sae's hand, the man who prayed started praying.

Everyone yelled at him, a man attempted to push him off in which he failed the man who prayed pushed him instead.

He jumped on the glass I waited for Sang-Woo to jump onto the next glass, when he did I walked up to the glass,took off my shoes and jumped onto the first glass tile. Someone then pushed the man who prayed leading him to death.

It was Sae's turn to jump onto the glass, she took off her shoes and jumped on the glass. Gi-Hun was last, he was struggling on which to pick as if he didn't remember which one it was.

"It's the left, it's the left one. Get it together." Sae said obviously annoyed he Gi-Hun breathes and jumps on the left tile "Thanks so much." He says Sae ignores him jumping onto the next tile he jumps onto the tile she just left. 

The eighth player jumps onto a right tile his eyes go wide I heard 101 say something I didn't care to pay attention to. I seen the 8th player crouch and look at the tiles in front of him.

"I know which one of these are the stronger glass." Player 8 said "You mean it? You can see the tempered glass?" Player 101 sounded hopeful "I'm pretty sure, it's in the color." He said he straightens and jumps on the left tile the glass breaks and he screams.

101 looks down at the man's limp body lying on the checkered board tile below. 101 looks ahead at the bridge.

He then turns to face the other players "Hey everybody listen!" He yelled I scoffed "Great." I muttered under my breath "Anyone wanna get across? Well you better go first then!" He yelled I scoffed.

Jun-Ho's POV

I watched carefully, until I felt the guy with the jungle cat mask. I quickly grab his wrist. "We can't show our faces in here." I said "You are all mine." He said "But after you leave, they'll kill me." I said he laughed.

"If you don't do what I say, I will kill you before I leave." He said I slide my hand into the VIP'S hand holding it.

"Please, Take me somewhere where we can be alone." I told him I wanted information I needed it. He grips my hand and we stand. One of the VIPs say something and the VIP with me tells them to have fun and says he is going out for a different fun.

The VIP removes my mask and tosses it to the side he lifts up my chin. "That's not the kind of face, you should keep behind a mask." He said tilting my face up towards his.

The VIP opens his black and gold robe, it drops to the floor. "If you can satisfy me, in five minutes I'll change your life." He said he grips the top of my head and brings it towards his penis. I clench my fingers into a claw and grab the VIPs legs.

"Satisfied yet?"I stood up pointing my revolver to his neck taking off his mask. He kneels with wide eyes my gun now to his forehead. "If you can satisfy me in five minutes, I might let you live." I told him the VIP rapidly nods his head. I take out my phone and point it at the man. "Tell me everything, you know about the game." I said

Yeona's POV

Player 10 had told him to go when I heard 212 say just go I saw her push him forward which caused 101 to push him off. He slowly turns to face 212.

I heard 212 scoff "My God you all are such idiots." She said "Man you used to act like such a tough guy babe what happened to you." She said obviously mocking him I scoffed "Awh man your pathetic." She said.

"Your just an ugly old bitch okay. Look,I'm not moving forward not at all." He chuckled "All these people dead, but the thing is,I let you fuck me in the bathroom that day." She said I almost laughed remembering that day.

"Why don't you go first to die?" He asked I rolled my eyes. "Fine sure." She said "You mean? Meaning you'll go?" He said and laughed "Yeah, it's Han Min-Yeo here, you don't think I'd be able to do something quiet as cowardly as waiting here till I die." She said he just laughed he stepped to the side of his tile.

She hops on beside him. I see her face him and she wraps her arms around his waist and clenchs her hands together. He struggled to get out of her grip. "What are you doing?" He asked "Your such an idiot. Did you really believe I'd die so you can go on?" She asked he grabs her am trying to pull her off but he fails.

"Let me go." He said "Remember? We said we'd stick together right to the end." She said he started going crazy telling her to let him go and that she was crazy.

She backed up to the edge of the tile. She tightened her grip. "You betrayed me. Now your going to die." She said damn bad ass move. He begged to be let go she refused.

"You coward I need you to know you've got suck a tiny dick." She said I chuckled as quietly as I could. He called her a bitch and she leaned back taking him with her. The glass breaks, and they die.

The 13th player jumps we follow onto the next tile. The 13th player bent down and said he could tell which glass he explained how. He stands and jumps onto the tile in front of him.

I smirk and jump onto the tile Sang-Woo had just left. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying I paid more attention to the time. He stands and jumps on the right glass I then jump again on the tile Sang-Woo had just left.

The lights turn off as if they knew what was happening. I paid attention to the timer the 13th player asks if we have anything I shake my head and we pass a marble Gi-Hun had.

He throws the marble on the left tile and asks for another. Gi-Hun shakes his head. I seen Sang-Woo push the player I gasped my eyes go wide.

He jumps onto the tile and then on the tile I quickly jump onto the tiles and then the platform.

I hear the beeping sound motioning our time is over I hear the glass break and quickly put Sae in front of me where she was safe and wouldn't get hurt. I turn my head feeling glass cut my cheek but that wasn't it, my side, it hurt.

A/N

IM BACK AND I WILL POST EVERYDAY AGAIN

Thank you guys sm I literally have no words! I really do appreciate it and I love you all!

Have a goodnight/morning!