[9]

So what should we play?" I asked "Let's make up a game and in the mean time we talk once it hits 10 minutes we'll play." 046 said I let out a breath.

"Okay." I said and sat beside her "Whats your name?" She asked "Yeona." I said "Yours?" I asked "Cho." She said.

"My sister has the same name."I said and smiled thinking of my sister. "How old is she?" She asked "10."I said "Where is she?" She asked "In an orphanage." I said "You and that 067 girl, you two are together huh?" She asked i blushed and looked down. "I guess so." I said

Sae's POV

I kept worrying about Yeona and if she'll live or die. I didn't care about 240 living or dying I just wanted to know that Yeona was safe.

Yeonas POV

"What are you gonna do with all that money?" She asked "Get my sister and Cheol out of that orphanage buy a house." I said.

"Come on, with all that money you could do alot more there's gotta be something else like a place or something you want to do." She said "I would like to go to Jeju Island." I said "Jeju island? Why there when you could go to Hawaii or even Bahamas." She said.

"I saw a commercial on it, it looked amazing nothing like the north." I said and looked over hearing a gun shot "Ever have to see someone die?" She asked "Yeah, my brother he died when we were young he got murdered." I said and looked down.

She nodded "I seen my dad die, he had saved me from getting ran over he didn't make it though." She said "I'm sorry." I said I looked at her and smile.

I seen the timer hit 10 minutes. I stood up and so did Cho. "Whoever gets their marble closer to the wall there wins. One round." She said and I nodded she let me go first. It landed close to the wall. She then grabbed a marble and stood for a second and dropped her marble. "What the hell?" I asked

"You won, I lost." She said "Do another throw!" I yelled. "Hey take care of 067, she loves you I can tell." She said the guard started walking me away. "Yeona!" She yelled "Thank you,For playing with me." She said I felt tears in my eyes and felt the drop when I heard a gunshot.

I started walking when I saw Ali. "Ali?" I asked "Sang-Woo he lied." He said "What?" I asked and tears were forming in my eyes again "No Ali no you can't die please." I said crying.

"It's okay miss tell my wife and son I love them." He said and the guard shot him. I started walking away crying when I made it to the sleeping quarters I seen Sang-Woo and Gi-Hun. I walked over when I felt someone grab my hand. It was Sae.

A/n

Short chapter sorry.

Thank you for reading and voting!

Have a goodnight/morning!