[OLD] Part 02 [What a weird beginning..]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

The next day, a beautiful day, a beautiful morning.

Like I said Gabriel will surely give up on his own. Now that I can kill myself without distraction, I get out of bed and open my balcony door.

Klek

"Huh?"

I tried to open my balcony door again but my balcony door still couldn't be opened, I started to open the balcony door roughly but still can't open it.

"Is the door locked? Did Gabriel lock the balcony door?"

"Oh my, how about using this key?"

A man took out a key and pointed it at me.

"Oh you right, thanks-"

When I wanted to take the key, the key was immediately put back by the man.

"Eh?"

Wait....

Did I say that there is a man here?

I looked into the man's face. He smiled at me, I don't know if it was a friendly smile or whatever.

"Eh?"

"EHHH"

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

I screamed when I realized there was a stranger in this room, and who was he? In the childhood story of Edzhar and heroine there is no one like him in his childhood.

"Ah, apologize"

The man bent down, he took one of my hands and kissed it. I stare in horror at that man, if I look at his appearance, he looks quite young.

"Young master must be confused about who I am, I will introduce myself"

"I'm Aldebaron Dallen"

The man bowed his body again with a friendly smile.

"From today on I will work as your personal butler"

I stared at him in horror, Aldebaron Dallen. He shouldn't be here and he shouldn't be my butler either, he shouldn't have shown up yet. He appeared when I was 13 years old, but why is he showing up now?!

Aldebaron Dallen. He appeared in the original game when Edzhar and heroine were 13 years old, and became heroine's butler instead of Edzhar. Gabriel fell in love with heroine when Edzhar and heroine were 13 years old, and Gabriel's age was 15 years. Gabriel is worried that the heroine will get hurt even more with Edzhar's behavior towards heroine, so Gabriel hires a butler, and the butler is Dallen.

Dallen is the younger brother of Gabriel's butler, that is Alden. Alden is Gabriel's butler, his age if in my time now maybe 23 years.

Dallen was supposed to be one of the main male leads but in the story Dallen was killed by Edzhar. And of course Dallen hates Edzhar and love the heroine but sadly he died.

I'm 9 years old here, that means he's around...

Maybe he around 15 years old, he is quite young as a butler.

"Hahaha I'm sorry but maybe you're mistaken?"

"I didn't hire a butler at all! Even my parents would definitely never hire one for me"

Dallen smiled at me.

His smile...

Makes me scared.