[OLD] Part 10 (Shopping)

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

The character update info!

Gabriel Gershon
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
21/100 (+5)=
26/100

Aldebaron Dallen
Age (Now): 15 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
69/100

Alejandro Almand (Avyn)
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
58/100

Elizabeth Lily
Age (Now): 9 years old
Her feeling to Edzhar:
14/100

Aldebaron Alden
Age (Now): unknow
His feeling to Edzhar:
23/100 (+5)=
28/100

God....

It's been almost 1 hour I brought by Gabriel and Alden to go shopping.

I don't know what they're planning, what is certain is that Gabriel bought me almost the entire shop.

I feel like a doll being dressed and cared for, they buy me clothes, toys, etc.

Now that we're eating, it's so awkward...

"Edzhar"

I glanced at Gabriel who called out to me.

"As long as we shop you don't ask for anything.."

"Is it still not enough?" he said it while showing all the things he bought for me.

Not enough he say... WITH THAT MOUNTAIN OF ITEMS HE STILL QUESTIONS IF THIS IS ENOUGH OR NOT?

Damn... You rich people...

Whatever is cheap in their eyes is not with ours.

"Ekhem. I never asked for everything..."

"I don't really like the gift you gave^^" I know this sounds disrespectful but I wasn't sure all that stuff would fit in my tiny room...

Gabriel looked disappointed.

I'm sorry Gabriel, but I'm not sure I'm going to use all of them.

I saw children who were begging. No, rather there are lots of people who need it more. They are poor people, they seem to need these things more than me.

A little girl glanced at the items that Gabriel bought.

"Hey... come here" I called the little girl.

The little girl hesitated at first, in the end she approached me.

"You can have this" I gave her a doll, she was surprised and slowly took it, then hugged the doll.

"T-thank you mister..." The little girl bowed to me.

"You can call your friends, I will give you guys free stuff" the little girl was happy and called her friends.

The children immediately lined up and took my gifts. I don't know why I feel deja vu..

In the end, the things that Gabriel bought for me ran out because I gave them to the children.

I knew Gabriel might be disappointed that I gave his gifts to someone else right in his eyes, but I didn't need those gift.

"Sorry Gabriel, but I don't need those gift" I feel so guilty, but it's the truth.

"Fine, but atleast give me one of your wish?" He ask.

"Let me die in peace?" What I want tho?

"Anything but that"

"Hmm..." I looked around me, one caught my eye.