[OLD] part 16 [Gabriel and Dallen confession]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

Edzhar POV

"Edzhar~"

"Edzhar!"

These two....

During these few days they both got closer to me and become more touchy.

They like to hug me suddenly, sometimes holding my hand, hugging my arm, even hugging my neck.

What the f**k is happening.

Even the existence of the two of them made me feel like my brain wasn't quite right.

"Can you guys just... stop?"

"No" They both don't want to let me go.

"You guys make me uncomfortable"

Emilius looks sadly at me, damn that "feeling" comes back.

"I'm sorry did I really make you feel uncomfortable?"

This feeling makes me want to let what he wants, suddenly Zane grabbed my arm and looked closely at my face.

"Ah, I'm sorry it's just that I've been under a lot of stress lately... Now it's a little hard to say my problem to you.."

That feeling earlier when I felt like letting Emilius do anything to me disappeared when I looked into Zane's eyes.

"Oh... If I remember..." Zane always tells his feelings every day, but now it's rare because I spend too much time with Emilius.

It's make me feel guilty, I always tell him to tell me anything and now I abandoned him.

"Zane tonight do you want to stay at my house?"

Zane looked very happy, he immediately nodded without thinking. After all, I sometimes invite Zane over to my house.

"I-I want to come too!" Emilius holds my arm with a pleading look.

Ah... This again, my head feel dizzy..

My mistake was invite Zane in front of Emilius, but while I'm at school Emilius definitely won't leave me alone.

"I'm sorry Emilius... But..." I look at Zane.

"I haven't spent time with Zane in a while, but I promise I'll take you to my house later!"

Emilius looks sad to hear my words.

Uuuhhh.... I don't know why I don't want to refuse his request.

Suddenly Zane grab my chins, my feeling earlier was gone suddenly.

He look me in the eyes.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"Nothing, I just want to do that^^"

Weird.

My head hurts when they're around... Is it because they're too loud?

"Edzhar"

Lily call me, and of course I saw senior Risa also beside her. The two of them have been very close lately, of course I was surprised. In the original story Lily didn't have any friends at all, more precisely she was liked by everyone and she has no bestfriend.

Of course she has no bestfriend, because the game wants to focus on Lily's love story with one of her love interests.

However, come to think of it.... The creator of the game was mean to Lily, just because she's the heroine or we could say the main character in the game doesn't mean she's been made tp doesn't have any bestfriend. Even though she is liked by everyone does not mean those people are her friends.