Chapter 0

A story where Soobin loves Hueningkai. In a platonic way- or maybe romantic, that's what Huening is trying to figure that out. But Soobin seems to be dense asf.

Hee hee, I don't rlly write fics about real ppl. But I became a Moa a while ago and just felt obligated to make this anyways.

I also will include side ships, :D. Some are one sided, some are not. It's a spoiler. So im gonna just put all the ships I plan to put.

Misung :D

Sope :D (prolly not tbh, just a thought)

Woosan :D

And idk maybe more.

Also, later chapters will have smut. But I will warn y'all.

"I feel like a YouTuber now." Beomgyu says pursing his lips and making different faces at the camera he was holding.

"Well you would be a bad one, cuz it isn't recording." Yeonjun says running his hand through his hair.

"Ya I know," he starts rolling his eyes, "I'm just saying, here Kai."

"Ahh Beomgyu-Hyung! Why would you throw it?"

"You caught it, so all is fine."

Turning on the camera, the maknae starts.

"Hi Moa, this is what season of Talk x Today, like about 4? Anyways today we're having our comeback- for the chaos chapter freeze, we're going to perform anti-romantic, then film..." He continues his vlog walking away from the other boys

"See he's the actual better YouTuber," Yeonjun states hitting Beomgyu on the back of the head.

"His hands are shaking too much. Sounds like a shit YouTuber to me."

"Hey- language, they could be recording-," Soobin says approaching the rest of his group.

"I don't really care," Taehyun says shrugging hair.

"Where's Kai?"

"Oh he's filming a vlog, he's near the stage. Somewhere."

"Leave him alone though Soobin, it's his vlog."

"I wasn't gonna go bother him, I'm the leader. I should know where my members are."

"Sure. We all know that you two are glued together but. Whatever, Beomgyu, Taehyun. Let's go."

"I- hey don't leave me," Soobin says chasing after them.

—————

"Hueninggggg," Soobin says, throwing his arms around Kai, scaring him into nearly dropping the camera and making a tiny yelp sound.

"You're done taping for today right?"

"Yes, but you still nearly made me drop the Camera."

"Hmm sorry." He starts unwrapping his arm, "Beomgyu was being well- Beomgyu. So I ran away from him. And I don't know where Taehyun and Yeonjun-Hyung are."

"So you just ditched Beomgyu?" Huening says putting the tripod and camera safely away in its case and facing Soobin.

"He deserved it. I love him but, he's annoying sometimes."

"Hmm."

"Now come let's go to the dressing room," Soobin says as he grabs HueningKai's hand, interlocking their fingers as they walked towards the dressing room.

Swinging their arms back and forth their way to the rooms. And looking down at their locked hands, and l thinking about how casual and normal it was for them to do this. Hueningkai started thinking, what could it mean-.

He likes Soobin of course. They're best friends but- he doesn't cuddle and hold hands with the rest of Txt like he does with Soobin. He does everything he does with Soobin with them- but it doesn't feel the same. He wouldn't hold hands with Taehyun and Beomgyu skipping away like little children. He might with yeonjun- but it would be more like a joke.

With Soobin. It's different. What kind of different tho. That's what He's been trying to figure out. Soobin takes everything so seriously when it comes to him that it had made Hueningkai wonder if there was some other reason why Soobin liked always being with him, either than him just being clingy and liking skinship.

And since they were so close. Huening decided to try and ask Soobin why he likes him so much. But for real. In the past he has said things like 'because you're so cute' but he needed a real answer. He didn't need it, honestly he had something at the back of his head saying he wanted Soobin to like him in a certain way. He doesn't know why.

Okay, he might know why. But he isn't going to let the thought come into the front of his head until he here's Soobin's answer.
——————————————
The two boys were sitting on Soobins bed just casually talking, not to close to each other, but not to far away. Beomgyu was not in the room so Kai thought that this would be the best time to bring it up.

"Hueningkai? Are you okay you're kind of spaced out," Soobin says reaching for his cheek and brushing it lightly.

Flinching a little, the maknae starts "Hyung. Can we talk.?"

"We're talking right now silly. Why?"

"No this is serious."

"Oh? Is something wrong?" Soobin asks sitting up.

Taking a deep breath, Kai says "Hyung do you like me?"

A shocked face came onto Soobins features for a split second before his eyebrows scrunched and he starts to laugh a little.

"Of course I do. Don't let Moa know. I'm the gum," he says reaching for Hueningkai and tickling him.

"Soobin-Hyung, I'm not even Ticklish-."

"No I will make you ticklish," he says reaching for Hueningkai and bringing him closer so that he can tickle under his thigh.

"Soobin stop," Kai says grabbing Soobins arm.

He looks up to see that he was closer to Soobin. How had this happened from his failed tickling.

Soobins eyes looked at his grasped hand then up to HueningKai's eyes. He must of also realized they were a lot closer then usual.

Hueningkai didn't know what he was doing when he started to look down to the elders lips. The beautiful pink lips on his beautiful leader.

No one knows who leaned in first. But Hueningkai and Soobin, we're kissing.