Chapter 3

On the way back to their dorms, all the boys are tired. Yeonjun and Beomgyu are quiet for once, each staring out the window from opposite sides of the car, Taehyun, asleep leaning on Yeonjuns shoulder.

And in the back seats of the car, Hueningkai and Soobin with interlocked hands cuddled up next to each other not using seatbelts.

"Soobin, wake the rest of your members up you guys are home."

Letting out a yawn, the tallest members gently wakes up his sleeping boyfriend and then the rest of his members as they stumble their way into their dorm room, quickly wipe all of their makeup off and fall into bed.

Huening Kai is in Soobins bed again and Beomgyu in His instead.

The two lovers quickly drift off to sleep hand in hand after their long day at work.

The next morning everyone wakes up on time and the TXT dorm is moving a lot slower than yesterday, they don't have dance practice until later in the afternoon so the boys decide to take the time to hangout in their living room together.

"I think we should address something," Soobin says pausing the studio ghibli movie they were watching.

"Is something wrong?" Beomgyu asks raising his head from Taehyun's lap.

"Uhh it's nothing bad it's just. About me and Hueningkai."

"Oh is it that you guys are dating?" Beomgyu shrugs going back onto Taehyuns lap.

"Wait- how did you know."

"They both know Soobin. You guys were not being very sneaky you know," Yeonjun says signaling to where Beomgyu and Taehyun where sitting together.

"Oh well then, I guess there's nothing to say."

"It's risky though, I really love you guys but. I've been chasing my dream for so long, I understand you love each other and everything but please don't let it get in the way of work," Taehyun says making eye contact with Soobin.

"Of course we won't," Soobins says back to him, keeping the eye contact.

"Oh and of course. Don't hurt Hueningkai in any way shape or form or else I'll destroy your kneecaps," Taehyun threatens looking towards Hueningkai and giving him a smile.

"Don't fuck where we can see please," Yeonjun says lying as far into the couch as he can.

"Ah- Yeonjun-Hyung-," Hueningkai says grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it.

"Hey- you little shit," he says running towards Hueningkai who had ran way with his own pillow.

"Those two are weird," Beomgyu says shifting in Taehyuns lap.

"You of all people don't get to talk Hyung."

"Oh shut up. But you-," He says facing Soobin.

"Me?"

"Yea you. Yeonjun was right, no fucking where you can be seen. First of all. Some crazy fans watch the dorms through the windows, and second. I don't wanna see you defiling our precious Maknae."

"We have been dating for like 2 days. Calm down."

"I'm just telling you, I've fucked all my boyfriends in like a week of dating them."

"That's because you're a bit of a whore Beomgyu," Taehyun says nonchalantly.

"Wait Beomgyu you aren't a virgin anymore?"

"What- you are!?" The two boys ask Soobin with shocked expressions.

"Wait you too Taehyun?" The leader asks slapping his hand over mouth in shock.