Chapter 4

(Let's have a time skip guys-, cuz I don't know how to write good transition sentences and I need to move on with the plot so I can get to the fun stuff 🤩) (it's been 2 months)

Soobin and Kai were able to navigate their relationship well, hand holding in the dorms, always moving together for when recording their videos for work, and of course exchanging kisses behind the scenes.

Things had moved so nicely between the two that before they had realized it had been 1 month. Which meant their comeback was in 10 hours.

"I hope Moa like this comeback," Yeonjun says as all the members walk together back to their dorm.

"We didn't get to one million pre orders... but I'm sure Moa will like the music videos and the album when it releases. We put a lot of effort into it," Taehyun says, his face a little sad.

"Don't be sad about it Taehyunnie. This album is my favorite so far. And I'm sure Moa would like it to," Hueningkai says dropping the hand he was holding to reach over to his friends shoulder and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thanks Huening, we worked hard on it so I hope so. I'm okay though, you can go back to Soobin."

"Ya Huening come here," The leader says signaling to where he was before.

"Okay so what do we do once we get home again?" Yeonjun asks adjusting his hair under his hat.

"We all get an about a two hour break then we have to go to the company and prepare for our comeback, probably film something on Tiktok then go to Music bank to record our comeback stage," Soobin replies.

"I didn't hear anytime to eat during that," Yeonjun groans.

"We're about to have a comeback, we want to look at great as possible... If you want to eat, do it once we get home so your food can go down, don't want you throwing up all over the place."

"Good point. Well as for me, I am taking a nap!" Beomgyu says aggressively opening the door to their apartment building and walking inside.

The five members don't say much else as they head up to their dorm. Once they're there, they all head off into different directions leaving Soobin and Hueningkai in the kitchen.

"Do you want a snack Huening?" Soobin says browsing their fridge with a weird assortment of food.

"I'll take the yogurt we got last week please," He says seating himself on the counter of their kitchen.

"Strawberry or Vanilla?"

"Strawberry."

"Okay here you are," The leader says handing him the yogurt and a spoon."

"Thank you Hyungie," Kai says giving Soobin a heart shaped smile.

"Aww, you're literally so cute," Soobin says leaning in and kissing Kai's lips gently.

"Hyung- the other members said we shouldn't kiss where they can see-."

"But- they aren't here now are they? I mean, just a little kiss won't hurt anyone," Soobin says looking up at his boyfriend and spreading his legs and walking in between them.

"Hyung- but what if they-."

"They're loss I guess," Soobin says leaning in and kissing Hueningkai on the lips.

The two stay there lip Locked for minutes, yogurt forgotten and slowly melting away as it sits on the table as their kiss starts to get a little more heated and Soobins hands start to slide underneath Hueningkai's shirt.

"Ahh! Hyung oh my god!" Beomgyu says slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Beomgyu-," The leader says quickly removing his lips from the youngest members with a loud sounding smack as their lips disconnect, hands moving back to his sides.

"Oh my god. I. I don't know- wha- I didn't want to see that, Oh my gosh!" Beomgyu says sinking to his knees words getting louder as he fake cries into his palms. "Like- Soobin's- Hyung was- he was totally defiling Huening," He says, eyes getting wider as he faces the ground.

"How long where you standing there?" Hueningkai asks with a mortified look on his face.

"Long enough." Beomgyu says getting back onto his feet and finally looking back the couple in the kitchen, "I thought we agreed to keep this shit to your bedrooms?"

"Uhh Language."

"Uhh no having sex in the kitchen."

"We weren't having sex in the kitchen," Huening squeals, hoping off the kitchen counter top.

"This is not one of the top 10 things things I don't never want to see ever again. Now I'll be scarred for life," Beomgyu says brining his face into his arm and pretending to cry.

"Oh what are you crying about?" A fourth party asks joining the conversation.

"Yeonjun-Hyung, the scarred me. They were kissing."

"Oh?"

"But they were kissing like- about to take off shirts and fuck in the kitchen kissing."

"What does that even mean," Soobin whispers to his boyfriend while Beomgyu pouts to Yeonjun.

"You know Gyu, if you're so mad about it we can flip the situation back on them."

"Back on them... you wanna have sex in the kitchen?"

"You said it not me-."

"WAIT, wait. Let's stop this conversation now, sorry Beomgyu. I'll buy you Ice cream if you forgive me."

"You think you can persuade me wit-."

"And I will buy you a video game gift card."

"You still can't-."

"And I will buy the one worth 62,854 won." (Hope my math is right 💀)

"Okay deal, I hope to never see you making out again dearest leader," Beomgyu says leaving Yeonjun where he stood and headed to the kitchen, passing the two boys by the melting yogurt and grabbed a monster drink from the fridge then heading back to his room.

"Ya you guys please don't kiss in the kitchen, and keep it down. Taehyun is trying to take a speed nap."

"Uhh okay Hyung. We're sorry," Huening says glaring at Soobin.
"Excuse us now," The maknae says bowing a little then grabbing his boyfriends hand and dragging him into his room.

"Soobin-Hyung, I told you we would get in trouble," Kai pouts huffing as he drops Soobin's hand.

"I- I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm sorry Huening, forgive me?" He asks, turning on his aegyo for the last part.

"Hmph."

"Please Hueningkai, I'll never do it again," The leader says as he grabs Kai's hand again. "I'll make it up to you."

"Oh will you?"

"Yeah I will. Don't you have faith in me," He says bringing Kai's hand up onto his shoulders.

"Hmm I really don't, you're gonna have to prove yourself," Kai says smirking at Soobin.

"Okay~," Soobin says leaning into Kai's space and kissing him.