Chapter 1

Kissing Soobin was nothing like he had felt before. Because he had never kissed anyone. But his lips were on Soobins and they were like that for what felt like a long time but was probably about 4 seconds.

"Oh my god, what did u just do?" Soobin's says as soon as they pulled away. "I think you should leave."

"Huh Soobin-Hyung I-."

"Hueningkai, please leave."

Reluctantly, he gets off of Soobins bed and leaves. Not looking back once.

Once back in his room, he gathers up as many of his plushies as he can get and squeezes them pretending it was a certain person.

What had he just done? He and his best friend has just kissed. People don't do that. Why did he not regret it, why does he wish he could do it again? But Soobin had not wanted to kiss him again.

Hueningkai doesn't cry, he isn't crying right now. He feels like he should be though. But no tears come as Taehyun enters the room, turns off the light. And goes to sleep.
—————
It was only about 2 days until Soobin had stopped trying to avoid Hueningkai, they had to interact because well it's their job and if they were ignoring each other, Moa would find out. It hurt him to know that Soobin didn't want to see him, and every time their eyes would meet, Soobin wouldn't smile at him, but look away and walk away. Hueningkai knew that Soobin was hurt too.

Because his friend, who he thought of as a little brother kissed him. Like an idiot.

"Yo- Huening-ah. C'mere for a sec would you?" Yeonjun says, snapping Hueningkai out of his thoughts.

"Yeonjun-Hyung. Come where?"

"We're going to a new cafe. Come with me."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Where is everyone else?"

"They're already there waiting for us," He says flashing a smile at Him.

————————

"I don't see them. They're kind of hard to miss."

"Right. That's cuz only Soobin is here. He's in the seat over there, go talk to him."

"Huh why-."

"Oh, you don't want to hang out with Soobin. I thought you guys were besties, did you fight or something?" he says tilting his head at Kai, giving him a face that says 'I know somethings up.'

"No, I just-."

"He'll also buy you lunch. So don't worry about paying. Now talk it out, whatever happened with you two needs to be sorted out. We're a team, we can't be having dumb fights."

"It wasn't dumb though. It was serious."

"And have you spoken to him about it? Spoken to anyone about it, or are you just letting it make you depressed. You and Soobin are close, you've been together since you were trainees. You never fight, even if it's only been a few days. You're always there, together. I don't know what you're fighting about and I don't really care. Just sort it out, The black-haired boy pats Hueningkai on the shoulder for good luck and walks out of the cafe.

He couldn't do it. That was the only thing he was thinking. Standing in the middle of the cafe looking dumbfounded at the door, wondering if he should follow Yeonjun out of it, or go to Soobin.

He starts to walk towards the door, he can't handle this right now. He can try again when he isn't thinking about kissing Soobin.

"Huening, wait," Soobin says, grabbing onto the youngest arm before he has the chance to leave.