Chapter 6

"That's gotta hurt." Max said to Ryan.

Ryan ignored Max. Or tried to at least.

"Ronnie has got her on the ropes. Riding her like she's a...a pony!" Max said chuckling.

Ryan growled a bit.

"Ronnie has a pretty good grip on her. You know since they use to be together. He was gonna ask her to marry him after high school but she just disappeared. He was really heart broken... Until he saw her again at a bar. Then when Jenaya brought her to Jacky's home. He was so happy. Might ask her to marry him now." Max said looking at Ronnie and Victoria.

Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He punched Max in the face, making Max fall to the ground.

"Oh my god! Ryan!" I yelled as I stood straight up but Ronnie held my hand, so I didn't run to Ryan.

"He'll be fine" Ronnie looks up at me with his puppy eyes.

I sat down in front of Ronnie again, looking into his eyes and calming down. I trusted Ronnie for the moment.

The cops took Ryan to the temporary cells. Ryan looked at Victoria as the cops pushed him to walk faster. He frowned when he saw her looking at Ronnie like she was...trusting him, like they were together.

Jacky and Max explained to the cops what happened and Max dropped the charges. But Ryan had to stay for the night.

The same detective that took Ronnie away from me- I mean us. Came back to the desk and started to ask Ronnie questions. I don't know why the detective let me stay.

When Ronnie was done with being questioned. The detective let him go. I got up and Ronnie picked me up like I was a baby then twirled once. I laughed and so did he.

He walked out the station with me and the others and we got on the bus.

Oh fuck! Ryan!

When Ronnie put me down on the bus I grabbed Ryan's drum sticks, ran straight back to the police station, ignoring the terrible memories. As I got to the waiting room. I sat down putting my feet on the seat. And putting the drum sticks closer to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs with the drum sticks still on my chest, and looked at the ground. As I waited i started remembering a high school memory of me and Ronnie.

~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~

I saw the guy that lost the fight in the hall way again. He was in the field. I was sitting under a tree, my hair in a pony tail and I was wearing my Metallica shirt While doing my work he came over to me.

"Hey aren't you the girl that saved me?" He asked.

"Ya..." I said focusing on my work.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

I looked at him.
"Home work thats due tomorrow."
I said.

"Oh...you know I never got your name." He said looking at the field.

"And I never got yours."
I said smiling at him.

"Mines Ronnie."

"Mines Victoria."

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~
-
-
-
-
THANKS CHU GUYS FOR READING. PLZ CONTINUE TO READ AND I PROMISE IF I HAVE A LOT OF CHAPTERS, THEY'LL ALL BE SHORT
~Thearose