chapter 19

Brandon and I ran and got in his dads truck. I was panting like a dog does when it's excited. Not that type of excited.

"Are you o-"

"DRIVE BACK TO THE FOREST!!!" I yelled while holding on to the thing you're suppose to hold onto while on a really bumpy road above the window.

The man nodded his head and drove off in a rush. We soon arrived at the forest and I quickly got out of the truck with out hesitation when it was still moving and left the door open. I reached the cabin and went into my room, onto my bed, curling up into a ball while hugging my pillow. Brandon came in maybe 15 minutes later and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What happened back at the concert Victoria?" He asked looking at his hands worriedly.

I sighed and decided it was finally time to tell him who Ryan was.

"I saw Ryan again, Ryan was...or is my second love. But one night on warped tour I slept with Jacky. Jacky was Jenaya's boyfriend. Or still is they might've got back together. Anyways I left a note for Ryan and left. Never came back..." I explained with a sigh and looking down at my feet.

"Oh...well why don't you want to go see him?" Brandon asked confusedly.

"Because I don't want to." I said getting up and going to the kitchen to eat ice cream.

Why ice cream? Because ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS! Anyways....

"Seriously Ice cream...?" Brandon said following me, not that close behind.

"Ya. ITS DELICIOUS BRANDON" I said with a full mouth of mint chocolate ice cream.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, starting to watch White Chicks with Brandon.

Ah...my favorite movie.

After that we watched all The Lion King movies.

"Well let's go get ready" Brandon said pushing himself up off the couch.

I looked at him a bit confusedly, he looked back a bit confused as well.

"Why do we have to get ready?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Because we have to go patrolling for hunters Victoria." Explained Brandon as he walked to his room to change.

"Oh ya...." I said looking down.
After Brandon left I got changed into my black clothing.

"Hopefully this will all go away" I muttered to myself sorrowfully.