Chapter 11

~~~Ryan's POV~~~

Vi-Victoria is Kellin's sister?! WHY DIDNT SHE TELL US?!

"She's your sister?!" I asked just making sure.

"Ya, she didn't tell you guys?" He asked a bit confused and a little hurt.

"Yep. I guess she forgot." I said.

"Huh...strange she use to be so open with that." He said even more hurt than before.

"Hey Kellin...could you sing a song for me? It's for your sister and I want to impress her." I explained.

"Uh...ya sure. Guess the surprise will be from both of us." He said smiling.

He walked over to the mic and I ran to my drums. I sat on the stool and waited for Victoria.

~~~Victoria's POV~~~

When I told Ryan that the kiss meant nothing to me. I was telling the truth. I didn't feel the same spark that I did last time.

Anyways...

I walked out of the bath room and into the set to get Ryan.

My jaw dropped. It was Kellin, and Ryan singing "Stomach Tied In Knots"

Ryan was playing the drums and singing with Kellin, Jacky was playing the guitar (obviously).

It really warmed my heart. I think I shed a tear.

I laughed a little.

When they finished I ran towards Kellin and hugged him. He picked me up and spun around once.

"Kellin I missed you so much! I'm so sorry I never hung out with you last week." I apologized.

He laughed.
"It's fine"

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I was trying to stop you from doing something you'll regret." Kellin replied.

"Oh...I kinda already did it but it was fun! Sorry..."

"It's alright. At least you had fun." Kellin said smiling at me.

"So...who's idea was it to sing Stomach Tied In Knots?" I asked.

"It was Ryan's idea" Kellin said looking at Ryan.

I was a bit surprised. I hugged Ryan.
When he hugged me back I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Is that was love was suppose to feel like? Because if it is then I like it. A lot...

Ronnie came back with Andy.

"Hey Kellin" Ronnie said shaking Kellin's hand.

"Hey man. Victoria wanna come home? The kids missed you" Kellin asked.

Kids? OH! His kids duh Victoria!

"Sure!" I replied happily and stopped hugging Ryan.

"Wait can Ryan come with?" I asked once more, pushing back the bangs from my eyes.

"Sure. Come on guys" Kellin said as he started to walk out.

Me and Ryan followed him. Ryan put his arm behind my waist. I smiled a little and looked at him. He smiled when I looked, but he kept looking at the exit.

~~~Time skip~~~

---Ryan's POV---

When we finally got to Kellin's house, he opened the door for Victoria and I. I said thanks as I walked in, Victoria is obviously in front of me.