Madame 'I am too late for the event'

'Oh my god, Noah! It's 9 am! We fell asleep on the couch last night.' Noah gave a small groan. Emily grabbed her jeans and her Red Bull hoodie.

'9 am? It's too damm early.' Noah answered. Emily tried to get her jeans over her hips and could feel Noah laughing at her. 'Dude it's my first social media event and I'm almost late!'

Emily was rushing, the event started at 9.30 and she still had to get a cab. She got herself some fruits in her bag and gave Noah a quick kiss on his cheek. 'Lock the door for me when you leave please, I have to go.' Emily said as she walked away.

She was a little embarrassed. She couldn't wait to see Sebastian again. He had been so nice to her, even though they only spoke for a few minutes. She felt comfortable around him and wanted to spend more time with him.

'She will be here in a few minutes Britta, you can't blame her for not being 10 minutes early. Remember your first time working for me?' Sebastian tried to calm the stressing Britta down. 'I don't remember.' Britta said with an annoying look on her face. Sebastian started laughing. 'As far as I can remember you didn't even show up.' Sebastian said.

'There she is!' Britta quickly changed the topic. Sebastian looked Emily up and down.

She looked gorgeous in her mom jeans and Red Bull hoodie, the blue color really suited her. She noticed Sebastian staring at her. She smirked as she got closer.

'I'm sorry for being late, I forgot to set an alarm.' Emily crossed her arms and tried to catch a breath. She glanced at Britta who still looked quite annoyed.

'Don't worry Emily, you're right on time actually.'

Her attention immediately went to Sebastian. His eyes looked even a deeper color of blue today. His muscular torso was visible through his Red Bull polo. 'Britta, can you inform me what to do? Nobody else mentioned it to me.' Britta nodded and lead the way.

An interviewee of the f1 YouTube channel interviewed Mark and Sebastian, after that they would pose for a photographer that was taking pictures for the driver cards. Driver cards were free cards that the drivers could give fans with their signature on them.

Emily was supposed to take some pictures and videos for Red Bull's Instagram. And so she did. She couldn't help but notice that Sebastian gave her a few looks. She didn't know if it was because she made pictures of him and he felt uncomfortable or whether he found her attractive. I bet the first...

After the interview session, Britta went home, she had some problems with the kids. Mark and Sebastian stood outside talking to each other. They had a break before going to the photoshoot.

Sebastian had his back turned towards Emily. She kept her eyes on his body. Damm, he is fit...
no push that thought away... he is a fricking formula one driver!

Mark was up first to be photographed. Sebastian stood there now alone. He turned around and caught Emily staring at him. She quickly looked away.

'Looking away won't help, I caught you.' Sebastian joked.

'As if you didn't give me a few looks during the interview.' Emily chuckled. Sebastian tried to think of an excuse but failed. He laughed nervously.