Can't wait bby - xx

'Ugg...' Noah muttered. Emily walked towards his bed and handed him a glass of water with an aspirin. 'I'm going to need more than that to survive the day.' He buried his head in his pillow. 'That's payback for what you did to me yesterday.' Emily said while packing her bags. Their flight left at 10 pm and she was determined to have her bags packed before going to work.

'What have I done?' Noah came out of his bed. He grabbed his Red Bull uniform and searched for his shoes. 'Oh boy, you've fucked up.' Emily sighed. 'Let's just say I could've spent the night with Seb, but instead, I found you drunk on the floor.' Noah's eyes widened. 'You and Sebastian? Already? Wow.' 'No no no, we haven't slept together! We've kissed.' Emily said and unplugged her charger out of her phone. It immediately gave a beep.

Hey you,
Interested in watching testing today?
When are you flying back to the UK?
~ your favorite formula one driver (after Nico of course)

'YOU'VE KISSED HIM?' Noah wanted all the gossip, but he wasn't getting any. 'Don't you have to be at the testing today? Never mind, I don't even care. I am going, bye Noah.' Emily closed the door behind her, she could hear Noah yell something as she left. 'You're not even going to tell me what happened?!' But Emily had already left the hallway and was on her way to the circuit.

Hai Seb,
Omw :)
I am flying back tonight after the test session.
Xx me

'He already looks more comfortable in the car than yesterday. The progress is unreal.' Britta said enthusiastically to the pit crew. Emily had just walked into the garage and sat down on a chair with a headset on. 'Maybe he met a girl Britta.' Antti said and gave Emily a wink. Of course, Antti knew... 'No way, Seb and a girl. He is more a one-night stand kind of guy.' That made Emily feel insecure. She is right, maybe he isn't searching for a long-term relationship with me.

'Emily, I haven't talked to you since your first day. How are things going?' Antti sat down next to her. 'Definitely enjoying my life in the social media team.' Emily chuckled, she knew Antti had his suspicions. 'Bet ya.' He said with a grin. 'So Seb has told you?' 'What would he tell me?' He said trying to sound innocent but failed. 'Oh, so he hasn't? He had dinner with me last week and got a burger...' Antti's eyes widened. 'He did not! That little prick!' That would teach him to play games with me... Emily did feel sorry for Sebastian, he had to deal with Antti now. 'I'll have to change his eating schedule now if you'd excuse me.' He stood up, groaned, and walked away.

As the testing ended Sebastian parked the car in front of the garage. The crew pushed the car back into the garage, Sebastian jumped out. 'You have 15 minutes till the next press conference! Be ready!' Britta yelled from the other side of the garage as Sebastian walked towards his driver's room and disappeared around the corner.

What are you still doing there?
Get over here, I need to tell you something.
X Sebastian

Emily walked towards his driver's room, feeling Antti's eyes following her. She glanced at him, noticing he was laughing at her. Seb better makes this worth it... I don't like this attention drawn to me.

She opened the door, without knocking. Hoping he wouldn't mind. Sebastian turned around, wearing his race suit tied around his hips. The lower the better...

He quickly stepped towards her, closed the door, and pinned her to the wall, giving her a rough kiss. Emily's mouth was slightly open so he slid his tongue over her lips searching for hers. Emily joined his tongue with hers and made the kiss even deeper.