Room key

Friday.

'Have fun with your parents Noah! See you next week on Monday!' Emily hugged Noah and stepped into the cab. She saw Noah wave at her as the cab drove away.

'Where to miss?'

'The airport, please.' Emily couldn't be more excited. She would spend almost 1,5 week in Abu Dhabi, one weekend on her own and one week with the team. She was very excited about the pre-season testing. Hopefully, this was going to be another outstanding year for Red Bull. Sebastian was a world champion and was hungry for another championship.

Emily's flight was delayed and she had to wait a few hours at the airport, which gave her time to tweet and post something on Red Bull's story. She wanted to interact with the fans by asking what their predictions were for the upcoming season. She had a few laughs since some of the answers were a bit ridiculous. Her eyes wandered over the groups of people she was surrounded by. Some were in a hurry, some weren't. She also noticed how some were wearing Formula one merchandise. Crazy how the sport was so popular and she was a part of it.

A little kid was running around in a Red Bull shirt, it had Sebastian's signature on it. Sebastian.. a man she had thought about a lot since she'd met him.

Emily slept through the flight and went directly to the hotel she was assigned to. The room she got to was a bit small but she loved it. The carpet on the floor was a beautiful greenish color, and the little chocolate on her pillow made her smile. She remembered that as a little kid she'd steal the chocolates of her parents and eat them behind the sofa. Her mom was always pissed when she came back with her mouth covered in the brown sweet. 'We're about to have dinner Emily!' She would yell at her child. Her dad couldn't take it seriously and always just laughed about it.

Emily sat down on her bed, the jet lag was already hitting her. As she lay down she heard some yelling come from the room next to her. It was already 1 am. Wonder who that could be in the middle of the night...

She decided to have a look.

She knocked on the door and someone opened it. 'I heard yelling coming from this room, and I was wondering if you're okay... wait Sebastian?' Her cheeks turned bright red. Sebastian stood in front of her in some gray sweatpants with a plain black shirt. His eyes were watered and he was covered in sweat.

'Oh my god, Seb come here.' Emily didn't know what to do and quickly opened her arms for a hug. She could hear his breathing getting calmer.

'I'm fine Em really...' he said after a long hug. He had hugged Emily back a little tighter than most friends of her would do.

Emily cupped his head with her hands and looked him in his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, those eyes she could stare in all day, those eyes she'd been keen to see again. 'Seb even a donkey could see you're not fine.' There it was, his smile. Something she missed the past two days, she didn't know she needed it till she saw it again.

'I am fine now that you're here.' Sebastian said with a shy tone as if he was doubting to say it. Emily let go of him. 'Why are you here already?' She asked him.

'I could ask you the same.' He yawned, which made Emily yawn too. 'I wanted to post some exclusives on the Red Bull website.'