Sexual Tension?

Emily returned from the bathroom, ready to leave with her bag around her shoulder. Noah grinned from ear to ear. 'You're going to Italy baby!'

'I can't believe it!' She said with the biggest smile on her face. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of having Sebastian all to herself for a weekend. 'When is he picking you up?' Emily checked her watch. 'He should be here any minute now.' And with saying that there was a knock on her room door. 'That must be him.' Noah said with a cheeky grin.

Emily opened the door to see Sebastian standing there with his suitcase. 'Ready?' 'Always!' Emily kissed Noah on his cheek. 'See you in Australia!' 'See you next week!' Noah yelled as Emily closed the door behind her.

Sebastian had immediately taken what belonged to him by laying his hand on Emily's lower back and leading her towards the elevator. A rush full of butterflies went through her body. She felt safe and comfortable in his arms. The elevator doors opened, and when they closed Sebastian pulled her against his body. He lowered his head for a kiss. Emily leaned in and brushed her lips against his. 'Can't even wait till we arrive in Italy can you?' A cheeky grin appeared on Emily's face. She turned her head away from him and leaned her back against his chest. 'You little...' 'You better not finish that sentence, Vettel.' She could feel him stiffen in his pants, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her even closer than she already was. 'I indeed can't wait baby.' He whispered as his lips brushed against her ear. His warm breath in her neck made her shiver. The elevator doors opened on the ground floor. 'Better hide that hard cock of yours.' She whispered back in his ear and stepped out of the elevator laughing. 'You're not the only one that can play games, Vettel.' She said fully aware that he was checking out her behind as she walked further.

The taxi ride towards the airport was full of sexual tension. Sebastian was into the game Emily was playing with him. But now it's payback time... Emily sat close to Sebastian in the cab.

'Can I now finally get my kiss?' Sebastian said making puppy eyes. Emily laughed and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed her back, opening his mouth so her tongue could slide in. She deepened the kiss. Sebastian's hand slowly slid up from her thigh, trying to reach its goal. Emily gasped as she felt his hand opening the buttons of her jeans. His hand slid inside her pants playing with the lace of her knickers. Slowly making circular movements through the fabric. Emily moaned, aching for more. It made Sebastian harden in his jeans. I haven't thought this through... He couldn't stop now he was aching for more himself. The cab stopped, they both let go of each other. 'We've arrived at the airport.' The cab driver said.

Emily quickly buttoned up her jeans again, she looked frustrated as Sebastian opened the door for her. She stepped out of the car. 'I'm sorry baby. I just want you so bad, I couldn't hold it.' She turned around, facing Sebastian. He could see Emily's mood lighten up a bit, a smile appeared on her soft kissable lips. She stepped closer to him, brought her mouth close to his. 'Just wait.' She said and kissed him. Sebastian took her hand, played with her fingers, and walked her towards the gates of the Duane.

'Seb, that sign says that the plane left 15 minutes ago. We're too late.' 'No, we're flying with my private jet.' Emily's eyes widened, she couldn't believe it. 'P-private jet?' She stuttered. 'Yeah, I'm rich remember.' Sebastian joked and winked at her, although he was telling the truth.

Emily's eyes wandered around the seats of the huge jet as she stepped in it. She was amazed by how luxurious it was. 'So do you like it?' Sebastian asked as he stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her. 'Like it? I'm in love.' She smiled.