Here We Meet Again

I'm just now getting back to myself after everything and ready to slow down on my bottle girl job

I'm just now getting back to myself after everything and ready to slow down on my bottle girl job. Yesterday i applied to school for my dental assistant degree. I wanted to make a change in my life, so i also started my own hair and skin care line. And may i add business is booming!!! 

Saturday was one of the most hectic days at the shop. We had clients coming in from everywhere to try out my new hair line. As i was prepping my station for a frontal ponytail i looked up and saw Breanna walking up into the shop. 

I just know the bitch didn't pick up the balls to come up in the shop

I just know the bitch didn't pick up the balls to come up in the shop. " Uhh yeah im here for my 2 o'clock with Kia" wait this bitch really booked with me under a fake name just to be in my space. oh hell no she is asking to get her ass whooped. " Im here hun come on and sit down" she walked over to me like she was some damn top model or some shit. I tried my hardest not to laugh... " frontal ponytail right" "mhm, with your hair line, i want to see what the streets are talking about" I rolled my eyes and begin starting on her nappy head. " girl i saw you at the baller awards , looked like you had a lil weight on you" " thats what good dick from someone else's man does to you" she rolled her eyes and continued scrolling on Instagram. 

Her phone rung and i was so damn nosey i looked down at the name and it was Ke calling her phone. Like damn i know we haven't talked in two months but he just a no good ass lier still. "Im almost finish did you get what i asked from the mall?" " Ke dont start yo shit, i know we not, i just want this one last thing" "Okay we are all done here, that will be $325". I swear this girl hung up that phone so fast like she was being sneaky being here. " here you go and i put a lil $50 tip in for you"  i snatched the money and walked her to the front door. As i opened the door me and ke eyes met once again. " damn her kink, long time no see" " likewise yall have a good day " i closed the door and swept up my area. 

The shop was closed and locked by 11pm and damn i was so fucking tired. I walked out to my car and Ke was standing next to it. "Yo wassup?" i sucked my teeth and opened my car door, i did not have time for this bullshit today. " I know we left off on bad terms, but ma i want to know why i didnt know about my seed and why the fuck you left me out" " Boy you left me high and dry after i slaved over my stove for yo bum ass and then you show up with another bitch at the awards" " Man shit wasnt liked it seemed i was doing me and she was damn sure doing her, shit just was complicated"  " So now what you coming back to pick up the pieces and think that shit is going to be okay?"  " I want to keep my promise and make you mine and show you yes i fucked up but i want to make it up and i want to put another seed inside you, the right way"  I laughed if this fool think for a split second im about to have his child he a damn fool. I got inside my car and pulled off.. i guess its time for revenge.