Too Good To Be Damn True

*  8 Weeks Later*

It was the night of the baller awards and i have yet to speak or see Ke. He never answered my calls or texts, i was starting to think shit was a mistake. I looked over at the sink counter and picked up the positive pregnancy test, i couldn't believe it. The test had been sitting on the counter for about 2 weeks now, everyday i looked at it in hopes of something. I went to the doctor to find out that i was just 5 weeks pregnant. The only people who knew was my best bitch Shade and myself. I still don't have a clue what im going to do yet. I put the finishing touches on my makeup put my heels on and headed out the door. 

I picked up my bitch shade and we headed to the awards

I picked up my bitch shade and we headed to the awards. Once outside i saw the line was wrapped around the building, must suck not to be on the V.I.P. list. "Bitch i think im going to find me and man in here tonight" "Bitch you crazy i don't need a man in  my life now they full of it"  We got out the car and walked towards the building. It was jammed packed and a lot of people came out tonight. Once inside of the banquet we were seated and began ordering drinks. "WTF HELL NO!, girl is that who i think it is walking in here with some bitch!" " Girl, idgaf about rasheed" " No bitch you might want to turn around" When i turned around  i almost chocked on my Margarita. 

I always wanted to find out the reason on why he just started ignoring me. He walked right pass me and didn't even acknowledge me and Shade. The bitch he was with oh yes! I know her grimey ass she was my old neighborhood hoe, slept with anyone and anything who had money. Her name is Breanna she is an Instagram model, her dad was a known drug dealer and her mom was the best lawyer in the state of New York.  She was only a Hoe when we was younger because she barely had her father in her life, the gag is her dad wanted nothing to do with her. 

"Girl, what the fuck is he doing with that hoe?" I kept quite, im not going to lie i was a little hurt, he was saying all that sweet shit to me but turned out to be just another nigga.. All i could think about was me being pregnant and i already knew what i was going to have to do. The whole night my mind was on this pregnancy and that sorry ass nigga i could barely hear shade talking to me. All i felt was my emotions coming in all at one time. "I be right back im going to the bathroom" Once inside the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and one tear fell. I couldn't cry, i had no emotion left in me. I wiped the tear and walked out the bathroom, and that's when Ke was standing outside the door.

I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking. "Ma wait up, its not what you think its complicated"" Complicated huh, you say all that lien ass shit to me, fuck me then disappear" " I never lied to you, its just that me and her complicated.. i didn't want to put you in the mix" I looked at him and started laughing. "You must think im real stupid, that's your bitch so explain to her not me"" She nothing to me but a headache this our last night together & then its over"  I looked him up and down and for a second i actually wanted to believe him but i didn't i walked closer to him & whispered " And this my last night be pregnant"