Unthinkable..

I woke up around 12:30 took a shower and started making breakfast. I called my bestie shade to come over, she was going to help me with an outfit and do my hair. I started on Cooking everything : bacon, eggs, pancakes, grits, sausage, waffle's, cut up fruits, and oatmeal of course for me. I made some homemade sweet tea and made sure i had apple juice for Shade. As i was setting up the table i heard my best friend put her key inside the door and walk in. " kinkkkyy where you at bitch" " I saw you in the club last night with Ke girl, whats the tea"  I tried not to smile but truth was im feeling him, we been texting about tonight all afternoon. "  i didnt even know he was gonna be there, he bumped into me earlier that day. " so bitch whats the tea?" " i was in his section working and we locked eyes, and then later that night he was waiting for me and BOOOM the magic happened." " so where is he taking you tonight and how do you want your hair?" " He said its a surprise, but i want to look damn good, maybe a high bun."  We ate breakfast, went shopping and came back to the house around 5:30 so i can get ready for this date tonight. After getting my hair finished i got dressed and beat my face. I was so nervous for tonight, i was thinking about canceling. 

I heard a knock at the door and saw Ke standing there looking at me. " Good evening beautiful you ready?" " Yes of course"  He held his hand out for me to take when i put my hand in his i felt a spark. He walked me down the drive way and opened the car door for me. 

On the drive there we couldn't stop laughing and talking to each other

On the drive there we couldn't stop laughing and talking to each other. I swear it felt like we knew each other a lifetime. Felt like he was my soul mate and god saved him for me. We pulled up To Daniel , and he opened my car door for me. Once we got in the car the server walked us to our table. After we ordered our food we got back to our car conversation. 

" So can i know what happened in your last relationship?" I looked up at him and almost choked on my water. " I really don't want to talk about that situation but what do you want to know?" " Everything good to bad""Well i met him in high school, he was my first everything." " Everything was going so good, till about 9 months ago when i found out he had been cheating on me for about a year with some white bitch named lyric" " I'm not going to say our relationship was perfect, because it was pure hell." "To cheat on me was just something i was never gonna forgive him for."  He looked at me and for a moment i could tell he was speechless. " Bruh really lost out on a good one, im not letting up.. i really want to show you the finer things in life, with no bullshit"  Moments later our food arrived and we began eating sharing more stories about each other. After dinner was over we walked to the car hand in hand, i couldn't stop blushing. 

He opened the door for me and walked me to my porch. "Thanks for dinner Ke, maybe next time you'll let me cook something for you." "Maybe you could make me breakfast" "Maybe i can" I looked up at him and his face was dead serious and that moment i had to take my chances. He put his hand around my neck and started kissing me, i didn't hold back as i bit his bottom lip. We opened the door as we dropped everything and he carried me up the stairs. Once we got to the bed he carefully laid me down and began kissing all over my neck, when he reached my belly button he started sliding my tights off. He kissed my inner thighs and that started sending chills up my spine. He started taking my thong off with his teeth and began licking my clit. He kissed, licked and slurped my pussy like it was his last super. I couldn't stop moaning and running from his tongue. He stood up from the bed looked at me and began taking his pants off.

I was thinking in my head i shouldn't be doing this but it felt so damn right. I watched him come out of his pants and WOW was all i could say. His dick had to be about 12" if not bigger and thicker. Lord, this man was about to rip my insides apart. I was so mesmerized by his size i wanted to have all his children. Once he climbed back on top of me i gasped when he put the tip of his dick inside of me. "You want me to take it out?" I shook my head no, i was caught in the moment. With every stroke all i felt was pleasure and a little bit of pain, as he started to speed up. I put my legs around his wast and looked into his eyes. He looked back down at me and started kissing me.. "Oh Ke, Fuck Me" " I am Fucking You! Who Pussy is this?" " Yours Ke, All Yours"  As i can feel my nut forming i began to scratch his back as i was coming all over his dick. I threw my head back, this was the best sex i was having in a long time. "Oh shit Kia, I'm finna cum .. i want you to have my son girl"  I tried to pull back but he wasn't letting me. Next thing you know i felt his warm cum inside of me and he collapsed on top of me. We cuddled the rest of the night and he held me so tight.