Greetings

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over and looked at the time it was 10:45 time to get up for work. I took a nice hot shower, did my hair and makeup and put on my black onsie and knee high boots. Got my black LV bag and headed out the door. Pulling up to club Sin City, it was jammed back took me 15 minutes to find a parking spot. Walking inside the club i spotted Rasheed and the bitch he cheated on me with. I tolled my eyes and made my way towards the back to see what sections i was working in tonight. "Kink you will be in sections top and side" "Okay Kesh" I grabbed my ipad mini and headed to top section . Hour by Hour it seemed like the club couldn't stop getting packed. 

"Hello welcome back to Sin City my name is Kink can i start you off with shots" I heard a snicker and looked up to see lyric, the bitch who Rasheed cheated on me with. " Umm.. well.. duh me and my FIANCE would love 4 patron shots" " Gotcha, 4 shots coming right up" I hurried and walked away before i could say anything to that bitch. Fiance? This hoe must got voodoo on Rasheed dumb ass, or she may even be pregnant. Hey, why am i tripping that is not my nigga anymore, Fuck Him! I poured their shots and returned to the section. "Here you go 4 shots of patron" "Thanks xy how you been?" I half smiled and looked up at him biting his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes, i was not about to give him the time of day. I walked away and went to the side section. 

"Welcome back to Sin City im your server Kink, can i start you off with shots?"  When i looked up i saw a similar face, it was the dude from earlier. Something was telling me this could be fate, but i didn't pay it any attention. " oh wow kink is it? " " yes kink, you bumped into me this morning" " i just couldn't help myself i had to get your attention" i rolled my eyes and started taking his order. As i walked away i could feel his eyes watching me and as i looked back, our eyes meet. 

I spent the rest of the night wondering how and why did he have to know i worked here

I spent the rest of the night wondering how and why did he have to know i worked here. Maybe this was god telling me to stop playing and actually find someone for me before it was all too late! It was not 3:45 on the dot, almost time for Sin City to close. I went back to the dressing room and gathered my belongings, while walking towards the front a familiar voice called out to me. " Kink i've been waiting on you all night" I looked up and it was my mystery man. " how could you have i dont even know your name" He takes my hand into his and kisses it. " I'm Kesaun Ma, but you can call me baby" i snatched my hand out of his and laughed. " oh, so you think your going to get a chance at being my man?" " Something tells me im already starting" He took out his phone and asked me to put my number in it. I put my number in his phone and started walking out the building. He walked me to my car and then we parted ways. 

I arrived at my house a little after 4:45, took a shower and then got into my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I heard my phone ding and checked to see a message from a unknown number. 

So, when you gonna stop playing?

Who this?!

Yo future.. quit playing 

Time will tell, let me feel yu ouht first.

Bet, Be Ready at 7 tomorrow for our first date.. i got a surprise. drop yo location so i can know where to scoop ya. 

* drops location* dont be stalking me now..

Stalk? nah ma you already mine.. gn

After the last text i decided to turn over and go to bed. I had shopping and girl talk to do tomorrow before this first date ..